Can I Increase the Amp Output of My Micro Hydro Turbine?

• Thread starter Ricky
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible to increase the amp output of a micro hydro turbine by optimizing its design and improving its efficiency. This can be achieved through various methods such as using a larger turbine or adding more blades, increasing the water flow rate, and implementing better control systems. However, it is important to carefully consider the limitations and compatibility of the turbine's components to ensure safe and effective operation. Additionally, seeking professional advice and conducting thorough research is recommended before attempting to increase the amp output of a micro hydro turbine.
Ricky
Micro hydro turbine, outputs 80v dc 220 mah, I need more amps. My name is Ricky from Cancun, and I want to help people go green and save on electric bills, I'm getting into electrimonics and physics, glad to found this forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ricky said:
Micro hydro turbine, outputs 80v dc 220 mah, I need more amps. My name is Ricky from Cancun, and I want to help people go green and save on electric bills, I'm getting into electrimonics and physics, glad to found this forum.
Welcome to the PF, Ricky. If you want help with your generator, post in the Electrical Engineering forum, and we should be able to help you out. Be sure to post links to the equipment you are using, and if you can show pictures of how you are using it/them, that would help as well. :smile:

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, Ricky. If you want help with your generator, post in the Electrical Engineering forum, and we should be able to help you out. Be sure to post links to the equipment you are using, and if you can show pictures of how you are using it/them, that would help as well. :smile:
Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it,