1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Microcontroller programming

1. Jul 10, 2007 #1
    hey ny1 can give me the 8051 microcontroller programming... to control dc motor .........? we r making a radio conrol car.........with the help of mobile......when we press 2 ...car move if forward direc. when 4 then move in left n when press 6 move in......right ....whe press 8 thne backward ..when press 5 then stop............

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 10, 2007 #2
    we have used ....H bridge..to move motor in both direc.?????
    can ny1 ......have program for that in assembly or in c

4. Jul 10, 2007 #3

ranger

Gold Member

First of all; welcome to PF.

1)We do not hand out answers here. Show us your code or your attempt and someone will try to assist you.

2)Use proper English when requesting help. Your "sentences" are hard to read as it currently is.

5. Jul 10, 2007 #4
    i don't have code rite now...................

6. Jul 10, 2007 #5

ranger

Gold Member

Well show us your attempt at the problem when you have it.

7. Jul 10, 2007 #6
    can u help me .......for that....we need only coding section............

8. Jul 10, 2007 #7
    so i will show my attempt next time.......

9. Jul 10, 2007 #8

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

If you have trouble coding the c initially, just post some pseudo-code to show what kind of control algorithm you have in mind. At least if we see your pseudo-code, we can guide you somewhat in how you should convert that to c.

And yes, please type out the words in full -- you are using a full-size keyboard after all. Texting shorthand does not belong in a web-based technical forum like the PF.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?