I am trying to come up with an explanation as to why this happened. My dad put a plastic container in the microwave with food in it. He microwaved it, and it turned out fine. He then took that one out of the microwave and put in another plastic container in. Also with food in it. The weird thing is, this plastic container melted in the microwave! Why did this one melt and he other didnt? Could it be possible that the one that melted had more water in the food and therefore was heated up more by the microwave? What are your thoughts?