Microwave propulsion and APS

• Thread starter wilzur
  • Start date
Recently I watched some paper about new propulsion technologies focused in Light e.g Laser and Microwave, so I'd like to know where can I obtain deep information about the subjet, due, papers found it at the internet just describe bit information. I'm interesting mainly in microwave propulsion and vision systems using APS -Active Pixel Sensor - for real time video space systems.

Thera are any book, course, link, etc., to study on this field?

Sincerely,

Willian Sanchez

russ_watters

Mentor
I'm not following - what do propulsion and video have to do with each other?

berkeman

Mentor
Recently I watched some paper about new propulsion technologies focused in Light e.g Laser and Microwave, so I'd like to know where can I obtain deep information about the subjet, due, papers found it at the internet just describe bit information. I'm interesting mainly in microwave propulsion and vision systems using APS -Active Pixel Sensor - for real time video space systems.

Thera are any book, course, link, etc., to study on this field?

Sincerely,

Willian Sanchez
Here's a wikipedia.org article on laser propulsion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_propulsion

And like Russ, I don't get the "vision systems" part of your question. Is that a separate question?

Well, I apologize by the confusion, so, what are you apointing, there are two questions typed in me previous email:
1.- Microwave propulsion or electric propulsion
2.- Vision systems using APS or new trends and/or technologies different of CCDs technology.

Thanks by link berkeman