Midterm Questions for Calculus I Course

• Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Midterm
In summary, the conversation revolved around a recent midterm that was found to be easy by one participant. They were curious about the questions others received, as they may be changing schools to one with more rigorous academic demands. The test covered material on the Chain Rule in Calculus I. Despite not receiving a link to the test, it was noted that other schools had similar exams. The participant also mentioned their frustration with the keyboard in class.
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I just wrote a midterm, and I found it pretty easy. I was wondering what others got as questions.

This is the MIDTERM (not FINAL) for the Calculus I course.

It covered all the material to the Chain Rule.

Note: I am asking because I may change schools. To a school that demands more discipline and rigorous work.

I will also be browing other schools websites to see what they got.

Physics news on Phys.org
Did you forget to link the test? If not, I'm not really sure what you're asking.

Don't worry about it.

I checked other schools and they very simliar, so that's good for me.

NOTE: Keyboard in class sucks.

1. What topics will the midterm cover?

The midterm will cover all material discussed in the first half of the Calculus I course. This includes limits, derivatives, and basic integration techniques.

2. How many questions will be on the midterm?

The number of questions on the midterm will vary, but typically there will be 20-25 questions.

3. Will the midterm be multiple choice or free response?

The midterm will consist of both multiple choice and free response questions. This allows for a comprehensive assessment of your understanding of the material.

4. Can I use a calculator on the midterm?

Yes, you may use a calculator on the midterm. However, it is important to note that the focus of the exam will be on your conceptual understanding and problem solving skills, rather than simply using a calculator.

5. How should I prepare for the midterm?

To prepare for the midterm, it is important to review your notes, textbook, and any practice problems provided by the instructor. You can also attend review sessions and work through additional practice problems to solidify your understanding of the material.