Farewell to MIH - PF Thanks for All You've Done!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, MIH has announced their retirement from staff due to conflicts in real life obligations. They have been a beacon of light for PF with their compassion, light hearted nature, and stunning beauty inside and out. They will be missed and it is hoped that they will stop by to say hi occasionally. MIH has a busy life and responsibilities, but their fortune cookie predicts a refreshing change in the future. PF wishes them the best and thanks them for their contributions to the forum's quality. MIH also has a connection to the Oregon Country Fair, where they have met other PF members. They have fond memories of the fair and PF will always be a part of it for them.
With a heavy heart I am announcing that MIH will be retiring from staff due to conflicts in real life obligations. MIH has been a real beacon of light for PF over the years. Her compassion, light hearted nature and and stunning beauty inside and out will be missed! Here's to hoping she stops back now and again to say hi. :( Thanks MIH!

Physics news on Phys.org
So sorry to hear, but she has a life and responsibilities that take up her time. She will be missed. And yes, I hope she drops in from time to time, even if only a few minutes in chat, so we can get updates.

Last edited:
MIH! :cry:

I hope things get less busy for you someday. Keep in touch!

I miss you.

I hope things calm down. We'll miss you. Come back to us often!

:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks and good luck with everything and come back soon!

Real life has such a way of getting in the way of all that is truly important.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Her compassion, light hearted nature and and stunning beauty inside and out will be missed!

You should have married her a few years ago on that April 1st day. :wink:

She sure will be missed. Thanks MIH.

Life is Hard now! :frown:

Thank you, MIH, for your dedicated work here at PF!

:frown:

I was just thinking of her yesterday, after I saw an image.

http://www.oregoncountryfair.org/gallery_norma_sax/photos/content/bin/images/large/norma_sax_5.jpg

:smile:

Thanks for everything!

Thanks very much, o, Level 5 Sorceress and the 17th incarnation of the Patron Saint of Praying Mantises. hope to see you back frequently.

Aww. Thanks you guys! I hope to get back here on a more regular basis one of these days. My life's in a bit of a transition right now, but my fortune cookie said, "There is a refreshing change in your future". So good things are coming. Fortune cookies never lie, y'know.

Math Is Hard said:
Aww. Thanks you guys! I hope to get back here on a more regular basis one of these days. My life's in a bit of a transition right now, but my fortune cookie said, "There is a refreshing change in your future". So good things are coming. Fortune cookies never lie, y'know.

I wish you the best, and thank you for helping keep this forum's quality second to none!

OmCheeto said:
:frown:

I was just thinking of her yesterday, after I saw an image.

http://www.oregoncountryfair.org/gallery_norma_sax/photos/content/bin/images/large/norma_sax_5.jpg

:smile:

Thanks for everything!

Looks like someone has been to the Country Fair! I didn't make it this year. Just not in the budget.

Oh yeah, better do something on topic.

Good luck MIH!

Integral said:
Looks like someone has been to the Country Fair! I didn't make it this year. Just not in the budget.

Oh yeah, better do something on topic.

Good luck MIH!

Actually, that image was from the OCF website. :redface:

But it's funny, the fourth picture I took this year:

pf.ocf.2012.07.13.hippy.hoopers.jpg

had Hooper in mind. :smile:

There were hoopers everywhere!

ps. I don't know why, but PF is the only group I think of when I get there. I have about 10 pictures of people in electric scooters and wheelchairs from the year Tsu was supposed to be there. :frown:

What is "Farewell to MIH - PF Thanks for All You've Done!"?

"Farewell to MIH - PF Thanks for All You've Done!" is a phrase that is commonly used to express gratitude and appreciation to the person or group being addressed.

Why is this phrase used?

This phrase is used as a way to say thank you and show appreciation for the contributions and efforts of the person or group being addressed. It is often used in farewell messages or speeches.

Who typically uses this phrase?

This phrase is typically used by individuals or groups who are expressing gratitude and saying goodbye to someone who has had a significant impact on their lives or work.

Is this phrase used in any specific setting or context?

This phrase can be used in various settings and contexts, such as in personal or professional relationships, at events or ceremonies, or in written messages or speeches.

Are there any alternatives to this phrase?

Yes, there are many alternative phrases that can be used to express gratitude and appreciation. Some examples include "Thank you for everything," "We will miss you," or "Best wishes in your future endeavors."