Find Mil Can A Standard: Get the Information You Need Now!

• Thread starter yogev
  • Start date
In summary, you can find a "Mil Can A" standard at Global: http://global.ihs.com/news/temp/npfc-ppc/npfc-ppc-lp.htm?RID=Z56&MID=5280&s_kwcid=TC|5891|standards%20MIL||S|b|7785274154&gclid=CIPzo_7ki6oCFSN5gwodGnnO0g
yogev
hello, i am looking to get a 'Mil Can A' standard and could not find any, please contact me if you know were can i find it.

Engineering news on Phys.org
yogev said:
hello, i am looking to get a 'Mil Can A' standard and could not find any, please contact me if you know were can i find it.

Welcome to the PF.

What is the "Mil Can A" standard? You can purchase Mil standards at Global:

http://global.ihs.com/news/temp/npfc-ppc/npfc-ppc-lp.htm?RID=Z56&MID=5280&s_kwcid=TC|5891|standards%20MIL||S|b|7785274154&gclid=CIPzo_7ki6oCFSN5gwodGnnO0g [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick google search suggests that you can download it from:
http://www.milcan.org/Downloads/downloads.html

I am familiar with this site, but unfortunately it request for a username and a password which i don't have.
If someone can get me a username and password or a new site I'd love to.

thank you

It says: "We wish to monitor the interest in MilCAN, therefore we ask you to send an email to password@milcan.org in order to obtain a username & password that will give you access to the download area."

I haven't tried it, but I think this means you can get free access to it.
Just send an email to password@milcan.org requesting access.

This is not unusual on the internet.

It says: "We wish to monitor the interest in MilCAN, therefore we ask you to send an email to password@milcan.org in order to obtain a username & password that will give you access to the download area."

I haven't tried it, but I think this means you can get free access to it.
Just send an email to password@milcan.org requesting access.

This is not unusual on the internet

Thank you! it worked!

What is "Mil Can A"?

"Mil Can A" is a term used in the military to refer to a canned meal that is specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of soldiers in the field.

What are the ingredients in "Mil Can A"?

The exact ingredients in "Mil Can A" may vary depending on the specific meal, but they typically include a protein source (such as chicken or beef), carbohydrates (such as rice or potatoes), vegetables, and sometimes a dessert or snack item.

How is "Mil Can A" made and packaged?

"Mil Can A" is typically made by a military food processing facility and then packaged in a can or pouch. The meals are cooked and sealed at high temperatures to ensure they are safe to eat and have a long shelf life.

Do soldiers enjoy eating "Mil Can A"?

Taste preferences can vary among individuals, but overall, soldiers generally appreciate having a convenient and nutritious meal option while in the field. The military also makes efforts to improve the taste and variety of "Mil Can A" meals based on feedback from soldiers.

Can civilians purchase "Mil Can A"?

No, "Mil Can A" is not available for purchase by civilians. It is reserved for use by military personnel in the field or during emergency situations. However, there are similar products available for purchase on the civilian market that are designed for outdoor and emergency preparedness purposes.