Millennium Theory of Inertia and Gravity

In summary, the conversation discusses the formula for Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation and how to find the numbers to plug into it. It is mentioned that the only necessary number is the constant G, while the rest depend on the specific problem at hand. A link to further information on the constant is also provided.
lneilson
M M
1 2
F=G -----------
r (1) Newton’s Universal Law of Gravitation

Hi everyone

I am very new to mathematics I don't know if I have a brain tumor or
what but I am completely enthralled in physics my problems whenever
I see a formula like the one above how do I find the actual numbers
that plug into this formula sorry I am so lame at this but it took 55 years
for this to happen

thanks

for any help

Lneilson

Physics news on Phys.org

Dear Lneilson,

First of all, welcome to the world of physics and mathematics! It is never too late to start learning and exploring these fields.

The Millennium Theory of Inertia and Gravity is a proposed theory that combines Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation with the concept of inertia, which states that an object will remain at rest or in uniform motion unless acted upon by an external force. This theory suggests that inertia and gravity are two different manifestations of the same underlying force.

In order to use the formula you have provided, you will need to know the values of the variables involved. F represents the force of gravity, G is the universal gravitational constant, M1 and M2 are the masses of the two objects, and r is the distance between them. These values can be determined through experimentation or by using known values from previous studies.

It is important to note that this formula is just one aspect of the Millennium Theory and is not yet widely accepted in the scientific community. As a scientist, it is important to question and critically analyze theories and formulas before accepting them as fact.

I wish you all the best in your journey of learning and discovery in the world of physics and mathematics. Keep asking questions and seeking answers, that is the essence of science.

What is the Millennium Theory of Inertia and Gravity?

The Millennium Theory of Inertia and Gravity is a scientific theory that proposes a new understanding of the fundamental forces of inertia and gravity. It suggests that these forces are not inherent properties of matter, but rather arise from the relationship between matter and the fabric of space-time.

How does the Millennium Theory explain inertia?

According to the Millennium Theory, inertia is not a force itself, but rather a resistance to changes in motion caused by the interaction between matter and the fabric of space-time. This resistance is proportional to the mass of an object and is what we experience as inertia.

What is the role of gravity in the Millennium Theory?

In the Millennium Theory, gravity is not a force that pulls objects towards each other, but rather a result of the curvature of space-time caused by the presence of matter. This curvature creates a "slope" that objects with mass will naturally follow, causing the appearance of attraction between them.

How does the Millennium Theory relate to Einstein's theory of relativity?

The Millennium Theory is based on the principles of Einstein's theory of relativity, but takes a step further by proposing a new understanding of the fundamental forces of inertia and gravity. It builds upon and expands upon Einstein's work, offering a more comprehensive explanation of the nature of these forces.

What evidence supports the Millennium Theory of Inertia and Gravity?

While the Millennium Theory is still a relatively new concept and is not widely accepted by the scientific community, there are some pieces of evidence that support its claims. Some researchers have found that the theory can explain certain phenomena, such as the rotation of galaxies, that cannot be fully explained by traditional theories of inertia and gravity.