1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Million dollar .

1. May 19, 2003 #1
    million dollar.....

What would you do if you have a million dollar???????

"other than having two chicks at the same time"
    - movie, Office space

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2003 #2
    Invest in a small company. Or, take a stand about how edu. should meet the needs of students.

4. May 20, 2003 #3
    I'd use the interest to supplement my income and then use it to build a lovely marble statue of me before I die.

Thus living well,
    Annoying my heirs,
    and spending a vast sum of money on a self indulgent trinket.

That would be my three major ambitions fulfilled.

5. May 20, 2003 #4
    I would donate them to PhysicsForums.com Admistration :wink:

6. May 20, 2003 #5

MSI

i will build ahouse in a very far place to live in it and do charity works with the rest of the money

7. May 20, 2003 #6
    I'd buy a t-shirt that said:
    "I'm a millionaire and all I bought was this stupid T-Shirt!"

or maybe not...

8. May 20, 2003 #7
    I would give it to someone who would give it back to me :)

9. May 21, 2003 #8
    I would buy some houses to rent out, take the income.

I would spend my life as I liked.

10. May 21, 2003 #9
    I would invest half of the money in housing and the stock market, and let the other half sit in an interest bearing account.

I would use what income I needed as generated from both sources, and turn the unused profit back into the investments.

When I acquired enough capital, I would begin buying small, troubled buisnesses in an attempt to turn them into profitable enterprises.

Then I would die, leave the money to my kids, and they would most likely promptly waste it.

:smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?