Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Million dollar .

1. May 19, 2003 #1
    million dollar.....

What would you do if you have a million dollar???????

"other than having two chicks at the same time"
    - movie, Office space
  2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2003 #2
    Invest in a small company. Or, take a stand about how edu. should meet the needs of students.
  4. May 20, 2003 #3
    I'd use the interest to supplement my income and then use it to build a lovely marble statue of me before I die.

Thus living well,
    Annoying my heirs,
    and spending a vast sum of money on a self indulgent trinket.

That would be my three major ambitions fulfilled.
  5. May 20, 2003 #4
    I would donate them to PhysicsForums.com Admistration :wink:
  6. May 20, 2003 #5

i will build ahouse in a very far place to live in it and do charity works with the rest of the money
  7. May 20, 2003 #6
    I'd buy a t-shirt that said:
    "I'm a millionaire and all I bought was this stupid T-Shirt!"

or maybe not...
  8. May 20, 2003 #7
    I would give it to someone who would give it back to me :)
  9. May 21, 2003 #8
    I would buy some houses to rent out, take the income.

I would spend my life as I liked.
  10. May 21, 2003 #9
    I would invest half of the money in housing and the stock market, and let the other half sit in an interest bearing account.

I would use what income I needed as generated from both sources, and turn the unused profit back into the investments.

When I acquired enough capital, I would begin buying small, troubled buisnesses in an attempt to turn them into profitable enterprises.

Then I would die, leave the money to my kids, and they would most likely promptly waste it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?