Miniature Hovercraft Project

• Thread starter Gambit
  • Start date
Danger
Gold Member
If money is no object ($200) and math does not scare you (way over my head)FYI: a PM the Canadian hoverclub founder...........

You might have missed the part about me not being able to afford to travel. As much as I love books, I wouldn't shell out $200 for a car. I have mentioned here before that the only trouble that I got into in high-school was for assaulting a math teacher in the beginning of grade 10. Consequently, I have a grade 9 math education.

well maths is not the case with me, $$, availablity and time is

You might have missed the part about me not being able to afford to travel. As much as I love books, I wouldn't shell out $200 for a car. I have mentioned here before that the only trouble that I got into in high-school was for assaulting a math teacher in the beginning of grade 10. Consequently, I have a grade 9 math education.
I can't tell if you are joking, I find it odd to find you in a Physics forum. Then again I had to take every Calculus class twice (up to Calc-4) and still got no higher than a "C" even when it was my only night class. If I go to hell, I will be taking Calculus with Hitler (& GWB?) I'm sure of it.

I'll try to quote a few key sentences about "plow-in" later on which you may find interesting.

Danger
Gold Member
I can't tell if you are joking
I'm kidding slightly about the car—I've gone as high as $2,500 for one that I really wanted. The rest is real.

I find it odd to find you in a Physics forum.
Me too, but apparently I'm here to stay.