1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Minor in math major in Mechanical Engineering

1. Apr 12, 2005 #1
    does anyone know if it would be possible to get a minor in mathematics while majoring in mechanicl engineering?this quesion is especially for anyone attending the University of North florida in Jacksonville.thx

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 12, 2005 #2
    come on! some input please!

4. Apr 12, 2005 #3
    I am not sure about your specific school, but I would say probably yes. Contact someone at the mechanical eng. dept. at the Uni. of N. Florida to make sure.

5. Apr 13, 2005 #4
    First, the quote under your signature is offensive. Please change it. Second, people are going to brush you off if you're not patient!

6. Apr 13, 2005 #5
    Optimus Prime,

Pull the stick out of your ass. How is that signature offensive?

7. Apr 13, 2005 #6

cronxeh

Gold Member

http://lyrics.rare-lyrics.com/O/Ol'-Dirty-Bastard/Brooklyn-Zoo.html

to OP: yes, its possible. major in ME and talk to math dept advisor he will tell you which courses you need in addition to your main math courses to either double major or get a minor in math

8. Apr 13, 2005 #7
    how in the world is my signature offensive? come on man tha't the late O.D.B. for goodnss sakes!!!!!!! But you know what? i'm going to change it, just to keep the haters off me.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?