• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Mir books

• Other
  • Thread starter discoversci
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hi. I'm not sure, but if I may, I have some Mir books that are duplicates in my library. Anyone interested in having them for a good bargain ?

Answers and Replies

Baluncore
Science Advisor
2019 Award
Most MIR books are available free as files on the web. Since they cover a very wide range of topics it might help if you gave the titles and identified your nation or state.

I believe there are many individuals who are collectors of Mir titles - hardcover books, not just files. My personal library has 174 Mir titles all related to math and physics - all hardcover books. I presume that there are others who also care to have hardcover as well. BTW: files that you can find online are frequently of bad quality. I've seen some on archive.org. Anyway, if anyone is interested, these are my duplicates:

Fadeev, Nikulin, Sokolovsky - Elements of higher Mathematics
V.A. Fock - Fundamentals of Quantum Mechanics
G.N. Yakovlev - High school mathematics (vol I & II)
Potapov, Aleksandrov, Pasichenko - Algebra and Analysis of Elementary Functions Listed for charity
A.J. Prilepko - Problem book for high school mathematics
Danko Popov Kozhevnikova - Higher mathematics in Problems and Exercises (I&II)
Frolkin, Popov - Pulse circuits
A. Kitaigorodsky - Introduction to physics
Budak, Fomin - Multiple integrals, field theory and series
Zeveke Ionkin Netushil - Analysis of electric circuits

All are clean with no underlinings/highlightings in the text (I personally hate, if books are marred with notes). Very good condition.

P.S. I live in EU.

I believe there are many individuals who are collectors of Mir titles - hardcover books, not just files. My personal library has 174 Mir titles all related to math and physics - all hardcover books. I presume that there are others who also care to have hardcover as well. BTW: files that you can find online are frequently of bad quality. I've seen some on archive.org. Anyway, if anyone is interested, these are my duplicates:

Fadeev, Nikulin, Sokolovsky - Elements of higher Mathematics
V.A. Fock - Fundamentals of Quantum Mechanics
G.N. Yakovlev - High school mathematics (vol I & II)
Potapov, Aleksandrov, Pasichenko - Algebra and Analysis of Elementary Functions Listed for charity
A.J. Prilepko - Problem book for high school mathematics
Danko Popov Kozhevnikova - Higher mathematics in Problems and Exercises (I&II)
Frolkin, Popov - Pulse circuits
A. Kitaigorodsky - Introduction to physics
Budak, Fomin - Multiple integrals, field theory and series
Zeveke Ionkin Netushil - Analysis of electric circuits

All are clean with no underlinings/highlightings in the text (I personally hate, if books are marred with notes). Very good condition.

P.S. I live in EU.
I am interested sir
please contact me

<< Personal information redacted by Mentors -- please contact via private message if desired >>

Last edited by a moderator: