Mirror Plane Motor & 5000+ RPM: What Image?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the effects of using a high speed motor to rotate a circular mirror at a speed of 5000 rpm or more. The question is about what image would be formed on the mirror if an object is placed in front of it. The person asking for a better answer is unsure of the outcome and is requesting clarification or further information. A sketch or illustration may be helpful in understanding the scenario.
ayushkawad1
If we take a mirror plane mirror circular and make it to setup with a high speed motor and make it to rotate at a speed of 5000 rpm and more ..what would be the image formed on the miroor if an object is made to be placed. Give me better answer...i don't know [emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17]

Science news on Phys.org
ayushkawad1 said:
If we take a mirror plane mirror circular and make it to setup with a high speed motor and make it to rotate at a speed of 5000 rpm and more ..what would be the image formed on the miroor if an object is made to be placed. Give me better answer...i don't know [emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17]
Welcome to the PF.

Could you post a sketch of what you are asking about? It is not clear from your post. You can scan your sketch and use the UPLOAD button at the lower right to attache it to your reply. :smile:

1. What is a Mirror Plane Motor?

A Mirror Plane Motor is a type of motor that uses a rotating mirror to reflect light and create images. It is often used in scientific experiments and displays.

2. How does a Mirror Plane Motor work?

A Mirror Plane Motor works by using a rotating mirror to reflect light onto a stationary object. The reflected light creates an image that appears to be moving due to the rotation of the mirror.

3. What is the purpose of a Mirror Plane Motor?

The purpose of a Mirror Plane Motor is to create moving images for scientific experiments and displays. It can also be used to study motion and perception.

4. What is the maximum speed for a Mirror Plane Motor?

The maximum speed for a Mirror Plane Motor can vary depending on the size and design of the motor. However, some Mirror Plane Motors have been able to reach speeds of up to 5000 rotations per minute (RPM).

5. How is a Mirror Plane Motor different from other types of motors?

A Mirror Plane Motor is different from other types of motors because it uses a rotating mirror to create images rather than traditional mechanical parts. It also operates at much higher speeds than most motors, making it useful for specific scientific purposes.