Mk has been relocated and repossesed!

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
Mk
Not by Satan, our great dark lord, but I took two and a half days off in Wai'kiki Hawai'i, and about a day flying. I am here for five days to rest until I go off to do something secretive. I can't tell anybody about. :cool:

Answers and Replies

Say Hi to Dog the Bounty Hunter for me.

Last edited:
Mk
Sorry, I was spending too much time drinking martinis with lowly-cladded women to think about that. :cool:

I would feel sorry for you if you believed that

Mk
What happened while I was gone? I see larkspur got his membership!! I might. I always think it would be nice to give to a forum that has given so much to me, not to mention for free. MIH changed her icon too.

Mk said:
What happened while I was gone? I see larkspur got her membership!! I might. I always think it would be nice to give to a forum that has given so much to me, not to mention for free. MIH changed her icon too.

Text, unlimited.

JamesU
Gold Member
pengwuino started some more annoyingly lame threads, and he can't tell the difference between podered sugar and flour

Pengwuino
Gold Member
yomamma said:
pengwuino started some more annoyingly lame threads, and he can't tell the difference between podered sugar and flour

At least i can spell powdered sugar

JamesU
Gold Member
At least I can recognize a typo

yomamma said:
pengwuino=Mk??????
Like:
Franzbear!=yomamma....

JamesU
Gold Member
pengwuino=annoying
franzbear=The late TKC

wolram
Gold Member
Mk said:
Not by Satan, our great dark lord, but I took two and a half days off in Wai'kiki Hawai'i, and about a day flying. I am here for five days to rest until I go off to do something secretive. I can't tell anybody about. :cool:

It is ok Mk, we all know about the little manly secrets , it is the low clad women that cause it.

yomamma said:
franzbear=The late TKC
Which you killed...He lets turn this thread into temporayy franzbear...

Mk said:
What happened while I was gone? I see larkspur got her membership!! I might. I always think it would be nice to give to a forum that has given so much to me, not to mention for free. MIH changed her icon too.

Yes, I contributed! PF is more entertaining and more educational than cable TV and a much better bargain! Plus, I get to play with avatars. o:)
I still can't get any emails from PF though:grumpy: