Mk Ultra

1. Ok somebody was bound to post a thread on this so what the hell, anybody got any interesting links or insights into this ?

2. jcsd
  3. Ivan Seeking

Ivan Seeking 12,529
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Username, it seems that I just saw some declassified British Defense docs that mention or involve MK Ultra. I'm not sure...it could have been MJ12. You may want to look at the Rendlesham Forest case, 1980, on the second page of the UFO Napster. Also, there is a Rendlesham Forrest Website now…maybe rendlesham.com or rendleshamforrest.com. I think I have this listed somewhere in the Napster as well. This woman has done extensive research on this case and she may have a reference. If I spot something I will surely post it.

4. Repeated from another thread.

5. MK ultra is supposed to be about enslaving minds er, stargate is about remote viewing.

6. I think the Aum Shinri Kyo cult in japan (the one responsible for the 1995 sarin underground attack) used some sort mind control devices for their followers dont know if this has anything todo with MK Ultra like programs or they were just completely nuts (maybe both?).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?