Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Modeling a hybrid vehicle with simulink/matlab

1. Oct 26, 2016 #1
    greetings, I introduce myself, I try to modelize simulink on a hybrid vehicle, looking for help, to be precise, I try to design a of energy management unit to control this car, I use simulink matlab /2015.

here I use a combustion engine with an electric motor that is supplied with a fuel cell.
    cordially.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2016 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

4. Nov 2, 2016 #3
    hi thanks for your reply and interessting, so i want to design a modzl on simulink/matlab/2015 of an hybrid electric vehicle.
    i will use a synchronous permanent magnet electric motor, a generatrice of same type, a thermal engine, a fuel cell, a chopper dc/dc.
    all that will be to manage by a block under stateflow.
    my problem lies in the design of this block. i.e i seek to receive orientations and suggestions on behalf of the people who have already to work on this type of block.
    i will quote you an example ..: the role of this generator it is what?
    how to manage the energy of braking?
    cordially.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted