1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Modified Einstein‏

1. Mar 21, 2013 #1
    E=MC^2/ ∆T
    E ----- (Watt) M ------- (kg) c -------- (3* 108 m/s2) ∆T ------ (second)

Physical meaning:-
    The energy take time to convert into mass and mass take time to convert into energy
    So the universe mass must increase every second
    Because of the initial energy is constant and it transform into mass by time pass .

Application of eq:-
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    {وَالسَّمَاء بَنَيْنَاهَا بِأَيْدٍ وَإِنَّا لَمُوسِعُونَ} (سورة الذاريات:47)
    "And the heaven we constructed with strength and indeed we are its expanders"
    صدق الله العظيم

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 21, 2013 #2
    Is this a question or a statement? If it is a statement, do you have a reference to where it comes from? Also please note that personal theories are not allowed here (see guidelines). If it is a question, where's the question?

4. Mar 21, 2013 #3
    it is not personal theories it just convert the eq from work formal to energy formal by divided on ∆T
    and i ask about Physical meaning ? is it true ??:-
    The energy take time to convert into mass and mass take time to convert into energy
    So the universe mass must increase every second
    Because of the initial energy is constant and it transform into mass by time pass .

5. Mar 21, 2013 #4
    khalid.mostafa, welcome to Physics Forums, by the way! :smile:

Energy divided by time is not energy, it's Power (so your equation above does not make sense - the left hand side equals energy, the right hand side equals power).
    Possibly (but ΔT would be very small for small particle systems). But how does this translate to any universal "law" for the Universe? I can't see any connection.
    Why?
    Ok, let's assume this.
    Why? How? Who has said so? :confused:
    I also should point out that the total energy and the total mass of the entire Universe is unknown.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook