Money for nothing.

Main Question or Discussion Point

I'm living the life of a rock star. I used to work in Japan and got vested in a small pension that just started paying out. At the current exchange rate, I receive about $2300 a year. Since I have been paying Social Security for more than 30 years, this will not diminish my govt pension. When I was there, I met and married my wife, so I got the 'women for free' part down too. If you can call handing over all my pay 'free'.

Answers and Replies

Borek
Mentor
Have you ever installed microwave oven?

No, but I drank a beer.

Good job, I'd hate to see anyone end up in Dire Straits.

Good job, I'd hate to see anyone end up in Dire Straits.
You win the internet!

I'm living the life of a rock star. I used to work in Japan and got vested in a small pension that just started paying out. At the current exchange rate, I receive about $2300 a year. Since I have been paying Social Security for more than 30 years, this will not diminish my govt pension. When I was there, I met and married my wife, so I got the 'women for free' part down too. If you can call handing over all my pay 'free'.
A man don't get (marry or date) no woman for free. She comes with a hefty price tag. She's a woman after all. Let's see, what are all the things you have to pay when you have a woman? I don't mean just money things, I mean . . . other things too.

Last edited: