Get Rid of Fingerprints on Your Monitor Now!

• Thread starter larkspur
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Monitor
In summary, the conversation is about a website that simulates a dog licking the monitor and how cute and entertaining it is. Some people have had trouble opening the website due to server problems. Some have also found versions of the website as a screensaver.
larkspur
I can't stand finger prints on my monitor. Drives me crazy! Anyone tried http://cache.valleywag.com/assets/resources/screenclean.swf"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

OMG!

And I thought I knew what to expect when I opened it. You surprised me with a new one! So cute! :biggrin:

I couldn't open it yet (server probs here at work). Is is the one with the pug? That one is too cute. :biggrin:

That is just beyond cute. :D

Awww that is to cute!

Tsu said:
I couldn't open it yet (server probs here at work). Is is the one with the pug? That one is too cute. :biggrin:

Yep. I think I'd seen a kitten version before, hadn't seen the pug one.

I love it when he/she stops cleaning and looks over for direction then goes back to cleaning. :smile:

:rofl:

I have to keep coming back to this. He's just too cute!

a google search reveals several downloads for the dog licking monitor as a screensaver.

1. How does this method work to remove fingerprints from a monitor?

The method involves using a microfiber cloth lightly dampened with water or rubbing alcohol to gently wipe away the fingerprints. This helps to remove the oils and dirt that have accumulated on the surface of the monitor.

2. Will this method damage my monitor?

As long as you use a soft, lint-free cloth and avoid using excessive pressure, this method should not damage your monitor. However, it is always a good idea to test a small area first before cleaning the entire screen.

3. How often should I clean my monitor to prevent fingerprint buildup?

The frequency of cleaning your monitor depends on how often you use it and the environment it is in. If you use your monitor frequently and in a dusty environment, it is recommended to clean it once a week. Otherwise, cleaning it once every two weeks should be sufficient.

4. Can I use any type of cloth to clean my monitor?

It is best to use a microfiber cloth specifically designed for electronics or eyeglass cleaning. Avoid using paper towels, tissues, or other rough cloths as they can potentially scratch the surface of your monitor.

5. Are there any other products I can use to remove fingerprints from my monitor?

Yes, there are cleaning solutions specifically made for electronic screens that can effectively remove fingerprints. However, be sure to read the instructions carefully and avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage your monitor.