1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Monsieurs et Mademoiselles

1. Oct 1, 2004 #1
    I couldn't visit this page http://www.kddi.com/
    What happens ? Would you please help me out ??
    I would like to know why and how can I have it fixed.
    I can't sleep if I have no answers. Please help...
    Tell me, please do not be selfish to me...okay ?

Thank you

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 2, 2004 #2

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

4. Oct 3, 2004 #3
    Thank you dduardo, I think this problem used to happen with this computer of mine long ago, the only answer I could get at the time was "I....don't....know...." and now if my calculation is not incorrect, it has been one year and 3 months, but why does the guy who told me once about this didn't come out to give me a perfect (if possible) or at least understandable answer which I am really wishing to find out ? I wasn't trying to test his knowledge or anything at all.
    I try to click the link you give me above...but I still get "Page error, couldn't display the page", I guess I should call my technical support for further help...:rolleyes:
    Again, thanks dduardo a lot, you seem to always try to help members a lot...Nice you are!
    -Me! -Motifs

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?