Why Can't I Access http://www.kddi.com/? Troubleshooting Tips and Solutions

• Thread starter Motifs
  • Start date
In summary, the person is having trouble accessing a webpage and is seeking help. They have been experiencing this issue for over a year and are frustrated with the lack of a clear answer. They appreciate the help from dduardo and plan to contact technical support for further assistance.
Motifs
I couldn't visit this page http://www.kddi.com/
What happens ? Would you please help me out ??
I would like to know why and how can I have it fixed.
I can't sleep if I have no answers. Please help...
Tell me, please do not be selfish to me...okay ?

Thank you

Computer science news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you dduardo, I think this problem used to happen with this computer of mine long ago, the only answer I could get at the time was "I...don't...know..." and now if my calculation is not incorrect, it has been one year and 3 months, but why does the guy who told me once about this didn't come out to give me a perfect (if possible) or at least understandable answer which I am really wishing to find out ? I wasn't trying to test his knowledge or anything at all.
I try to click the link you give me above...but I still get "Page error, couldn't display the page", I guess I should call my technical support for further help...:rolleyes:
Again, thanks dduardo a lot, you seem to always try to help members a lot...Nice you are!
-Me! -Motifs

What is the meaning of "Monsieurs et Mademoiselles"?

The phrase "Monsieurs et Mademoiselles" is French and translates to "Gentlemen and Ladies" in English.

Is "Monsieurs et Mademoiselles" a proper way to address a group of people?

Yes, "Monsieurs et Mademoiselles" is a polite and formal way to address a group of people, particularly in French-speaking countries.

Can "Monsieurs et Mademoiselles" be used interchangeably with "Ladies and Gentlemen"?

Yes, "Monsieurs et Mademoiselles" and "Ladies and Gentlemen" have the same meaning and can be used interchangeably in most situations.

What is the origin of the phrase "Monsieurs et Mademoiselles"?

The phrase originated in French and has been used as a formal address for a group of people since the 17th century.

Are there any variations of "Monsieurs et Mademoiselles" used in different languages?

Yes, different languages may have their own variations of this phrase. For example, in Spanish, it would be "Señores y Señoritas", and in Italian, it would be "Signori e Signore".