Feeling Human Again: Monthly Habits to Improve Health

In summary, "Feeling Human Again: Monthly Habits to Improve Health" is a book that outlines a set of monthly habits for anyone looking to improve their health and well-being. The habits focus on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being and are based on scientific research and personal experience. They are designed to be flexible and adaptable, making it easy to incorporate them into a busy schedule.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Ok, i have had a long hot shower, cut my toe nails, finger nails, shaved,
pulled out thoughs pesky nose hairs, pulled out the irritating ear hairs,
brushed my teeth, and hair, rubed of the hard skin on the bottom of my feet.
and now i feel human again, so what do you have to do once a month?

Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
so what do you have to do once a month?
In order to feel human?! :wink:

Lisa! said:
In order to feel human?! :wink:
As apart from a hog in mud.

What is "Feeling Human Again: Monthly Habits to Improve Health"?

"Feeling Human Again: Monthly Habits to Improve Health" is a book that outlines a set of monthly habits that can help individuals improve their overall health and well-being.

Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for this book is anyone who wants to improve their health and well-being, regardless of age, gender, or current health status. It is suitable for both beginners and those who already have a good understanding of health and wellness.

What kind of habits are included in this book?

The habits included in this book are focused on various aspects of health, including physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. They range from simple daily practices to more long-term lifestyle changes, and are designed to be achievable and sustainable.

Is this book based on scientific research?

Yes, this book is based on a combination of scientific research and personal experience. Each habit is backed by evidence and studies that support its effectiveness in improving health and well-being.

How can I incorporate these habits into my busy schedule?

The habits in this book are designed to be flexible and adaptable, so they can be easily incorporated into a busy schedule. They can be modified to fit your lifestyle and can be done in as little as 5-10 minutes a day. It is important to prioritize your health and make time for self-care, and this book can help you do that in a manageable way.