1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Moon or mars conolization?

1. Apr 15, 2008 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

First variables deal with which to colonize a: mars easier to terraform *or so i've been told* or b: the moon close yet hard to stabilize; the main point of the assignment that i have trouble with is finding a new age propulsion system and a working systems of checks and balances that actualy allows a bio-dome to work undisturbed by all but its self. this presents a problem however. I must make communication lines from the base to earth and from one base site to another yet also must understand how are sound waves effected by gravity? What is the best new age engine or propulsion system that can get me and over 50 tons into the sky;and lastly how create a functioning lab to analyze and evaluate all the natural resources on the moon/planet.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
    none, thus the reason of submiting for aid.
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 15, 2008 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Without any attempt on your part, we can't help. If you're just stumped on where to begin (though, this seems like a very open-ended question with many right answers if you show your reasoning), then what are some things you already know from class that can help you here? What concepts are relevant here?

It also looks like you haven't quite given the entire problem, but just a synopsis of the part you're stuck on. It's really hard for someone to help without being given the rest of the context.
  4. Apr 16, 2008 #3
  5. Apr 16, 2008 #4
    oh ok thanks for the tips ill get on that asap!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?