Welcome to Moonbears New Home!

• Thread starter hypatia
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Home
In summary: I actually cried a little. I'm really glad this job came up. :smile: In summary, congrats on your new digs! Hope everything is delivered in tact, and that you feel comfortable and "at home" as soon as possible.
I am really worried about Moonbear right now.
If her idea of fun is to make pickles out of men's brains, then Hannibal Lecter is a saint.

Physics news on Phys.org
arildno said:
I am really worried about Moonbear right now.
If her idea of fun is to make pickles out of men's brains, then Hannibal Lecter is a saint.

Oh please, arildno. You have no idea what you're talking about. Don't you know that that is a quality in women that a lot of men find very endearing??!

:)

<ZapperZ runs away from the angry mob>

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Oh please, arildno. You have no idea what you're talking about. Don't you know that that is a quality in women that a lot of men find very endearing??!
It is as I've always feared.
Even within the most petite woman, the Devouring Mother lurks..

:rofl: :rofl: Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. Too much has been posted since last night to respond to all the individual comments right now. I'm heading over to the new place in a few minutes.

As for running out of condoms, as scary as it might sound, I suspect WV is going to be quite a bit more liberal than Cincinnati (Cincinnati has "morals police" all over).

oooh West Virginia! Never been, but have always wanted to see that state, it seems rustic and beautiful with the mountains...You must let us know what the culture is like there...

Some MI friends of mine went on a road trip to WV and said it is beautiful! As Kerrie said, rustic and beautiful with the mountains. Becareful that you don't cross the traffic limit, they had to do an online driver-competency test after returning home (tsk tsk).

Moonbear said:
Yep, it's very pretty...I live near cows! :bugeye: :biggrin: I didn't see them before, but today, they were out just before the turn for my new place (I did stop by tonight and check my mailbox and double check that all the directions I gave the driver were correct, even though I didn't move in yet). A few more weeks and the leaves will start turning color on the trees...I can't wait! Plus, I'm no longer responsible for raking the leaves! :biggrin: So, I can really sit back and just look and enjoy.
West Virginia is beautiful in October (in fact, the Alleghenies and Appalachians are pretty nice places year round). It's even equal to Colorado for rafting and kayaking. Any place that John Denver sings about has to be good, right? :biggrin:

Happy new home!