More difficult or more advanced

• Thread starter redgoat
  • Start date
  • Tags
    advanced
In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty and advancements of two branches of engineering, aerospace and electrical. The speakers agree that it ultimately depends on personal preference and each branch has its own unique challenges and rewards. They also mention that this is a commonly discussed but meaningless topic.
redgoat
Which branch of engineering is more difficult to study and more advanced in the world, aerospace engineering or electrical engineering?

Engineering news on Phys.org
umm i would say aerospace but that's just me... and you can't really generalize engineering, all departments has its challenges, its own difficulties and its own rewards, we all you different lil gadgets and toys.
it really comes down to what type of engineering you like best... and for me it was mining

chemical is hardest

between aerospace and meche - depends. aerospace has hard courses, and its not really that 'separate' from mechanical. electrical is a bit easier than some aerospace concepts, as its based on only a few underlying principles of electricity & magnetism and their interactions

This is a commonly discussed, and completely meaningless topic.

I always go for what I like best :)

futb0l said:
I always go for what I like best :)

Well said.

Related to More difficult or more advanced

What is the difference between "more difficult" and "more advanced"?

"More difficult" refers to a task or concept that requires a higher level of skill or effort to complete, while "more advanced" refers to a task or concept that is at a higher level of complexity or sophistication.

How do you determine whether something is more difficult or more advanced?

The determination of whether something is more difficult or more advanced is based on the level of knowledge, skills, and abilities required to complete the task or understand the concept. This can be evaluated through assessments, observations, and comparisons with other tasks or concepts.

Can something be both more difficult and more advanced?

Yes, it is possible for something to be both more difficult and more advanced. For example, a task that requires a high level of skill and knowledge to complete may also be considered more advanced due to its complexity and sophistication.

Is "more difficult" always better than "more advanced"?

It is not necessarily true that "more difficult" is always better than "more advanced." It depends on the specific goals and objectives of the task or concept. Some tasks may require a higher level of difficulty to achieve a desired outcome, while others may require a higher level of advancement to reach a specific level of understanding.

How can one improve at completing tasks or understanding concepts that are more difficult or more advanced?

One can improve at completing tasks or understanding concepts that are more difficult or more advanced through practice, seeking guidance and feedback from experts, and continuously challenging oneself to learn and grow. It is also important to have a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in the related areas to build upon.