Unbelievable Idiocy on Display: Exploring the Most Ridiculous ATS Thread

• Thread starter moose
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary: Which means I am a senior in high school. Not "halfway through".But I guess that's what I get for "assuming".In summary, this conversation on the Above Top Secret forum showcases a series of replies from different users that are completely nonsensical and absurd. People are discussing topics like traveling at the speed of light, the moon's gravity, and manipulating gravity on different planets. However, their lack of logical thinking and understanding of basic scientific concepts is quite evident. Despite the site's motto being "Deny Ignorance," it seems that many of its forum participants are not living up to it. Overall, the conversation is both funny and concerning, as it raises questions about the effectiveness of
I can keep this very simple, this is why I consider it to be a "HOAX"
If they really went to the moon in 1969, all they had to do is make an "EXACT DUPLICATE" of that Spacecraft and they would not have the problems they are having now, 35 years later.

Today every aspect of technology has increased, cars are better, trucks are better and electronics in general are better.

How come the Space Program has gotten worse, considering that these scientist are the brightest minds in the world ? Something does not fit!

I want to meet these people in real life... with a firearm.

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread160843/pg1
another amusing thread

i am using gravity as an example only because I can't think of anything else. I'm not saying that once everything floated. Have you ever seen one of those cheezy asian martial arts movies? where they can lift off the ground and propel themselves forward? I'm saying that maybe we all used to be able to do that. There are people who can do that today. In fact, the recorded chinese documents state that people were able to do that. I'm talking about collective conciousness. The fact that people believe in gravity makes others believe, and thus restrain themselves from ever accomplishing what they want, gravity wise. The guys at psipog say they have to make themselves believe that it is possible in order for them to accomplish. Your capability is belief oriented.
so ancient chinese records prove that people could defy gravity. yet, ancient stories of people meedting with gods are yet to be proven.
Einstein's theory of relativity is taught only as a theory - not as fact.

Newton's law of gravity is taught as a theory.
really, now?

Likes CalcNerd
Pengwuino said:
I want to meet these people in real life... with a firearm.
*drags Pengwino out of thread* Sorry Pengwuino, I'm afraid this is hazardous to your health. Close that window and come back over to this side of reality. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
*drags Pengwino out of thread* Sorry Pengwuino, I'm afraid this is hazardous to your health. Close that window and come back over to this side of reality. :biggrin:

*kicks moonbear in the knee and runs back into the thread*

reality||theory||fantasy|
|Totally fake||ATS conspiracy theories

this diagram shows the truth^

i am using gravity as an example only because I can't think of anything else. I'm not saying that once everything floated. Have you ever seen one of those cheezy asian martial arts movies? where they can lift off the ground and propel themselves forward? I'm saying that maybe we all used to be able to do that. There are people who can do that today. In fact, the recorded chinese documents state that people were able to do that. I'm talking about collective conciousness. The fact that people believe in gravity makes others believe, and thus restrain themselves from ever accomplishing what they want, gravity wise. The guys at psipog say they have to make themselves believe that it is possible in order for them to accomplish. Your capability is belief oriented.

its a good thing that Earth and the sun decided to believe in gravity.

moose said:
its a good thing that Earth and the sun decided to believe in gravity.

yah, good for them.

I don't believe in gravity however. *floats up into the sun*

Pengwuino said:
*kicks moonbear in the knee and runs back into the thread*
\

you did what!

*drops pengwuino down and drags him out*

and stay down!

cronxeh said:
\

you did what!

and stay down!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Let go!

I think we should post this thread as a reply to him!

haha yah

"And some responses from people with brains" and point to our thread.

Well at least they are all locked up in that forum, and not loose on the streets.

cronxeh said:
\

you did what!

and stay down!
Thanks cronxeh. He'll thank us for it later when his brain cells recover from the insult.

hypatia said:
Well at least they are all locked up in that forum, and not loose on the streets.
:rofl: True, very true. :rofl:

hypatia said:
for all you know they could be. on of them says he works in the electrostatics department at NASA. : no wonder those space shuttles are having all those problems!

I wish I still had the links to the countless free energy threads there :rofl:

I will look for them :bugeye:

it talks about CERN and antimatter.

Does anyone have any favorite links on these two subjects? I did a search and found some things on Google, but you guys seem to know your stuff.

are you kidding me? :rofl: :rofl:

the light of the color spectrum is red> purple. it takes red>purple to make light. once the purple section of the spectrum is crossed in turns back into black creating black sound becasue the barrier between purple and black is broken. like when the speed of sound is broken. in order to space travel light speed has to at least be multiplied for any intelligent species to travel through vast distances of space. when you multiply the speed of light by 2 it breaks the 186000m/ps mark for the speed of light making the new speed 372000m/ps breaking the speed of light and thus breaking the ultraviolet section of the spectrum and back in black.

there are very intelligent species of our inerverse moving through space very much faster than the speed of light.

and i have had dreams of space ships that were in the shape of a traingle and had light all the way around on all three sections.

WOW :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What happened to Xrays and gamma rays and such :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
moose said:
are you kidding me? :rofl: :rofl:
This has been really bugging me for a while. Why do so many people believe everything in The DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons is factual? How can they read a work of fiction and just assume it's all true?

Moonbear said:
This has been really bugging me for a while. Why do so many people believe everything in The DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons is factual? How can they read a work of fiction and just assume it's all true?

I remember reading Digital Fortress and it said that both atomic bombs used Uranium...

I am tired of people saying 'the da vinci code is false, blah blah blah' that is why, if you look on the spine of the book...OMG! guess what?! fiction! duh!

Likes CalcNerd
Wow... yeah just wow...

I can't wait for the day we can create a superconductive magnet that can naturally repel itself from the Earth's magnetic field. We could have all sorts of things. Floating houses, floating crates, floating cars. It would be incredible.

Yes a floating house would be really beneficial. Check it out:

Attachments

• lfoathouse.jpg
    lfoathouse.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 337
I love this thread. I just read it again and omg that was amazing.

Pengwuino said:
roflmao. I wonder how they would be able to explain the moon landings!
Oh that's an easy one, courtesy xkcd

youtube.png

This thread is hilarious! I think I found some new signature material!

hahaha omg. I read the link in the original post. wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I literally got tears in my eyes... just when you think no one could possibly say anything dumber,

WHAM! "would it be easier to distort gravity on a planet with gravity, like earth, or one without, like the moon...not that its a planet but it doesn't have any gravity."

WHAM! "Yo, i think going the speed of light is possible, but it may be easier to complete in space. Where their is no stress. has anyone though about how much radiation is in space?"

thank you moose for reviving this thread, you made my day! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

by the way. I remember there was this website that indexed all the quacks on the internet by topic, and rated them (I think with ducks actually, though I can't remember). Like there was a section full of websites about free energy, elvis is alive, etc. I would always go on it when I was bored, anyone know the address? If you do pleeease post it! I remember it was awesome.

www.crank.dot[/URL]

- Warren

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! thanks! I haven't been on it in years!

:rofl: What a bad thread to make a typo like that, yes?

- Warren

moe darklight said:
thank you moose for reviving this thread, you made my day! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Someone thanked me for reviving a thread... Awesome.