1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Most interesting physics field

Tags:
  1. Sep 15, 2015 #1
    can anyone tell me which is the most interesting field in physics .

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 15, 2015 #2
    That's like asking who is the most beautiful woman.

It is subjective. I love AMO.

4. Sep 15, 2015 #3

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

"Most interesting field in physics" is completely subjective. Different people would have different opinions, so there is no single answer that is possible for this question.

Thread closed.

5. Sep 15, 2015 #4
    What is your motivation for asking this question? Are you looking for career guidance or academic guidance?

6. Sep 15, 2015 #5
    i want to learn physics as much as possible . which field include most topics of physics .
    should I consider theoretical physics as my answer

7. Sep 15, 2015 #6
    Last chance before I re-close this thread. Why are you asking? Career guidance or academic guidance?

8. Sep 16, 2015 #7
    career guidance

9. Sep 16, 2015 #8

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

I would turn the question back around. What topics in physics do you (the OP) find the most interesting and why?

10. Sep 17, 2015 #9
    there is no "Most interesting field in physics" in fact.It depends on one's views and experiences.

11. Sep 25, 2015 #10
    It's like you are trying to point out popular science. If something is popular, it doesn't always mean it's good for you. I'd advice you to find the field that you are most interested in.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook