Exploring the Motion of Quantum Particles and Celestial Bodies through Calculus

• Thread starter motion
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the motion of quantum particles and celestial bodies through calculus involves using mathematical principles to understand and predict the movement of these objects. This involves utilizing concepts such as derivatives and integrals to analyze the position, velocity, and acceleration of particles and bodies in space. Through this approach, scientists are able to gain a deeper understanding of the complex and often unpredictable behavior of these entities, leading to advancements in fields such as astrophysics and quantum mechanics.
motion
Hi everyone am motion, am an undergraduate student at university of Limpopo in South Africa enrolled in physical and mineral sciences. I am interested in motion of quantum particles and celestial bodies thus the name motion, I joined physics forum because am doing a research based on using calculus to define motion of electrons during cascade effect and I thought I could use some help from PF.

Physics news on Phys.org
motion said:
Hi everyone am motion, am an undergraduate student at university of Limpopo in South Africa enrolled in physical and mineral sciences. I am interested in motion of quantum particles and celestial bodies thus the name motion, I joined physics forum because am doing a research based on using calculus to define motion of electrons during cascade effect and I thought I could use some help from PF.
Welcome to the PF, motion. :smile:

If you post your questions in the General Physics forum, you should get some good answers. :smile: