Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Motorola Phone Help

1. Mar 7, 2004 #1
    My parents gave me this cell phone for emergencies, model T721 from Motorola.

Since I had free MMode for about 1MB.

I went to MMode to download a ring tone, or "tuchtone." I bought this: "Nuthin' But A G Thang." I downloaded it.

After awhile, the song started playing, then I pressed something (I think it was menu, or back), since I got impatient.

Then, I read in the book to find it in my "menus" since it is stored in my phone's HD. A lot of f*cking help that does, considering I have about a dozen menus to look through.

I searched, and searched and got impatient again and couldn't find it.

I can download it again, free of charge they said, which I did. The phone told me there was a server error, I went back and tried it again - same message.

When I quit, the bytes were a lot higher meaning I downloaded something. So did the damn thing download or not!?

Now, I can't find it. And I'm afraid to download it again since it may exceed my "free sample."

Unless you can tell me where to look on my phone?
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted