Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mr Bruce Harper

1. Jun 22, 2015 #1
    Introducing myself. - After many years in various technical fields, I moved into the people-helping world with teaching and psychotherapy. Physics and medicine, of course, have always played important parts in my world. I would say, though, that mental processes including gene expression interest me most at the moment. I came upon this site by accident searching for something else.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2015 #2

Borg

Gold Member

Welcome to Physics Forums! :smile:

4. Jun 22, 2015 #3
    I'm interested in any research on hypnotic regression and the switching on, again, of dormant genes, such the growth genes in older people. This is something put forward by an accomplished medical doctor, Dr Ernest Rossi, who is one of the foremost experts in medical hypnosis in the US. He authored a book called The Psychobiology of Gene expression several years ago .Can anyone add further research on this.

5. Jun 22, 2015 #4

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook