What are the benefits of learning physics and math?

• Thread starter Enelafoxa
  • Start date
In summary, learning physics and math can provide numerous benefits, including improved problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities, and logical reasoning skills. It also helps individuals understand and explain natural phenomena, leading to a deeper understanding of the world around us. Additionally, these subjects are essential for many careers, such as engineering, computer science, and finance. Furthermore, mastering these subjects can boost confidence and enhance overall cognitive abilities. Overall, learning physics and math can open up a world of opportunities and enrich one's life in various ways.
Enelafoxa
hey... I am a new member.. I Love physisc and math.. I Hope i can learn These Subject here. Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Thank you Berkeman. May i ask a question? What Should i Study first to learn quantum mechanics by myself? The tuition fee in my country is so high, i can't afford it. But i still want to learn it badly.

It would be best if you posted that question as a new thread in the Academic Guidance forum. Be sure to do a search of the forum to see if the question has been answered already, of course. :smile:

Likes Evo
Thank you so much for your help Berkeman :)

Likes berkeman