Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mr. IE Irodov

1. Oct 16, 2009 #1
    I have been solving problems from the famous book, "IE Irodov" for couple of days..It was really a terrific job for Mr.Irodov to compile such a huge set of wonderful problems which are very much inspirational.
    I want to know about Mr. IE Irodov.. I have tried wikipedia.org and google as well..but I didn't find any relevant topic for his personal history (biography)..
    I will be happy if I get to know about this person from you..thanks in advance..

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 16, 2009 #2
    My opinion is that those class of problems is good for high school people but not for undergraduate physics students. I think they should solve problems that improve their mathematical abilities and problems that force them to think logically in physic’s subjects. physics's Olympiad problems might be sufficient.

4. Nov 14, 2011 #3
    Dear friend
    You said that Irodov's book is not suitable for undergraduates , so could you be nice to recommend some more sutable problem books for me .
    Thank :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook