Is Mrs. Clinton Running for 2004 President?

• News
  • Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date
In summary: I can't remember now. 2)Hypocrisy is rampant on both sides. In summary, I think this conversation is about liberals and conservatives lying, and how hypocritical it is.
Speaking of which, to get completely back on topic(And I apologise for the hijack...mea culpa), I find that the media fixation on Hillary is due to her 'brand-name' status, and it is a detriment to the overall political coverage to waste limited air and print time on non-news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Who are you apologizing to? This is my thread and I took it off topic, why would you say "mea culpa" since I was the one who caused this digression and would have liked to hear some input on that (Ex.: LOL!). Surely you must understand that my comments have to have been tongue-in-cheek, considering that I've agknowledged many times that I really don't know you and considering the many humorous (or I though so) remarks I've made previously (Ex.:Kerry's face is sliding of his head, that one just cracks me up!). Obviously they weren't nice, but for all you know I'm the insane one, in which case it would be prudent to ignore me all together rather than deleting everything.

Originally posted by Jonathan
Who are you apologizing to? This is my thread and I took it off topic, why would you say "mea culpa" since I was the one who caused this digression and would have liked to hear some input on that (Ex.: LOL!). Surely you must understand that my comments have to have been tongue-in-cheek, considering that I've agknowledged many times that I really don't know you and considering the many humorous (or I though so) remarks I've made previously (Ex.:Kerry's face is sliding of his head, that one just cracks me up!). Obviously they weren't nice, but for all you know I'm the insane one, in which case it would be prudent to ignore me all together rather than deleting everything.
Insanity is no excuse...can we PLEASE get back on the topic here?!?

I thought we had beat it to death already, since for a while there was no mention of Mrs. Clinton at all. I started this thread as kind of like those threads Ivan Seeking posts, where there are few replies and it kinda just is. Then again Ivan has links to actual sources of information, whereas all I had was a 'I heard it from some guy...' type of source.
PS:I don't think I'm insane, I was just making a valid point that you guys really can't tell what I'm thinking for sure.

Last edited: