1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

MS or second Bachelor

1. Dec 27, 2011 #1
    Hi i am studying industrial engineering in Peru and i will graduate in 2 months. I was young when i chose this major, and now i have realized i want to enroll into a more technical engineering involving technology. I was thinking electrical engineering or computer science.

My question is if i should go for a second undergraduate or apply for a ms in EE or computer science if i want to get into an ivy league school.

I have financial support from my parents and i will graduate in the top 5% of my class. Besides that i am helping a professor with a pHd in nuclear physics with a research project.
    what should i do?

thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 27, 2011 #2
    if you're as loaded as you appear to be, upenn might offer you admittance without aid, so you would have to pay 100% of everything for the degree you are going for.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook