Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

MSN messenger 7.0

1. Jun 20, 2005 #1

JamesU

Gold Member

ever since I got MSN Messenger 7.0, I haven't been able to view my emails. I click the button and the window never opens. can anyone help me with this?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 20, 2005 #2
    I can't say I am having the same problem.

The Bob (2004 ©)

4. Jun 20, 2005 #3

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

What button? What window? What email client are you using? Why don't use GAIM:

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/

5. Jun 20, 2005 #4
    Mozilla Thunderbird is superb too!

6. Jun 20, 2005 #5
    Do you use MSN Explorer?

If the Passport you use on Messenger is set up in MSN Explorer, it will try to open MSN Explorer to check your e-mail. If you don't use MSN Explorer, it uses Internet Explorer to check your e-mail on Hotmail.com.

7. Jun 20, 2005 #6

JamesU

Gold Member

I click the button that says "my email inbox" then it should open up an internet explorer window with my email inbox. but the window never pops up. it only happens on my computer, it works fine on other comps

8. Jun 21, 2005 #7

JamesU

Gold Member

can anyone help? this is becoming very annoying

9. Jun 21, 2005 #8

matthyaouw

Gold Member

I'd guess its either a popup blocker or something thats in your internet security package, or possibly a problem with your javascript settings.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?