Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Multi-Dimensional Geometry

1. Oct 20, 2003 #1
    [SOLVED] Multi-Dimensional Geometry

Hello everybody!

I'm new here. Anyway, please check out my page on multi-dimensional geometry on my
    Nerds And Geeks Emporium website:

and let me know what you think of it!

Thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2003
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 21, 2003 #2
    It appears very systematic to me:)

But to really understand dimension then, how would such straight lines explain curvature?

How would you define dynamical movement in the cosmos, and explain critical density?

Without the Friedmann equation, it is very diffiuclt to undertand exactly what the shape of the cosmos is, without undertanding the some relevance to curvature?

At the quantum level how is this done if it is not understood that such dynamics revealed in the metric point considerations is not move forward in its explanantions in the area of supergravity.

Using Pacal triangle may at first seem like adding up numbers like the Kabala, but the pathways that can be demosntrated in pattern selection, I think is more the idea behind this triangle, more then anything else?

The really comprehsive work of the fifth dimension must have some application to which we can marry concepts today, and in what you have presented makes this very difficult becuase there is so much more to the issue of dimension then what you are really seeing. Maybe the undertanding of Gauss and Rienmann might help you to understand that the fifth postulate was successful in breaking away from these straight lines to reveal a hyperdimensional world can exist.

Kaku gives us a simple techniques at comprehension of this idea of curvature from looking at the fish in the pool, and then, from looking through the fishes eyes to the surface of the pool.

I hope I have help to further your defintion in the dynamical movement and pursuate of dimension.

Dimension belongs to the "gravity" issue from what I have understood so far. How do you explain the diatnce between discrete object in terms of the gravity field?

Topology is very important.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?