Multi - Verse is true

  • Thread starter MrCaN
  • Start date
80
0
Ok, so it is still purly speculation, and an unprovable argument, there is a reason I am not a theoretical physicest or astronomer, I can argue that 10^100 m from here is a giant cow that eats grass off a tiny planet orbiting a binary black hole system, nobody can prove me wrong, and I can't prove it true, so why worry about it.
 

FZ+

1,550
2
Not quite. The dimensions predicted by say, M theory can theoretically be tested, but require very high sensitivity detectors. So far, the search has turned up nothing, but we have barely scratched the surface of the detail that is available.
 
754
0
Originally posted by MrCaN
Ok, so it is still purly speculation, and an unprovable argument, there is a reason I am not a theoretical physicest or astronomer, I can argue that 10^100 m from here is a giant cow that eats grass off a tiny planet orbiting a binary black hole system, nobody can prove me wrong, and I can't prove it true, so why worry about it.
"MOO" Did anyone else hear that?
 

marcus

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
24,713
783
CaN
that article is really interesting
thanks for posting the url
even the infinity-ness of what he calls
the "level one" type is enough to
boggle on
 
80
0
I heard an interesting interview with Dr. Kaku last night where he proposes building a ship to travel from one universe to another to avoid the big freeze here at home.
 
60
0
Originally posted by MrCaN
I heard an interesting interview with Dr. Kaku last night where he proposes building a ship to travel from one universe to another to avoid the big freeze here at home.
i listened to him on coast to coast last night too.
lol meanwhile back in reality we've only just 'penciled in' 2018 as a possible date for a maned mars mission
 
80
0
Mars smars, I think we should go back to the moon first.
 
60
0
Originally posted by MrCaN
Mars smars, I think we should go back to the moon first.
i think we should have been there all this time
 

Related Threads for: Multi - Verse is true

  • Posted
Replies
3
Views
3K
Replies
9
Views
11K
Replies
3
Views
2K
Replies
71
Views
4K
Replies
60
Views
15K
Replies
6
Views
5K
  • Posted
Replies
8
Views
2K

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving
Top