Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Multi - Verse is true

1. Apr 15, 2003 #1
    Ok, so it is still purly speculation, and an unprovable argument, there is a reason I am not a theoretical physicest or astronomer, I can argue that 10^100 m from here is a giant cow that eats grass off a tiny planet orbiting a binary black hole system, nobody can prove me wrong, and I can't prove it true, so why worry about it.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 15, 2003 #2
  4. Apr 15, 2003 #3

FZ+

Not quite. The dimensions predicted by say, M theory can theoretically be tested, but require very high sensitivity detectors. So far, the search has turned up nothing, but we have barely scratched the surface of the detail that is available.

5. Apr 15, 2003 #4
    "MOO" Did anyone else hear that?

6. Apr 16, 2003 #5

marcus

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award
    Dearly Missed

CaN
    that article is really interesting
    thanks for posting the url
    even the infinity-ness of what he calls
    the "level one" type is enough to
    boggle on

7. Apr 17, 2003 #6
    I heard an interesting interview with Dr. Kaku last night where he proposes building a ship to travel from one universe to another to avoid the big freeze here at home.

8. Apr 17, 2003 #7
    i listened to him on coast to coast last night too.
    lol meanwhile back in reality we've only just 'penciled in' 2018 as a possible date for a maned mars mission

9. Apr 18, 2003 #8
    Mars smars, I think we should go back to the moon first.

10. Apr 20, 2003 #9
    i think we should have been there all this time

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?