Is Quantum Information Theory the Only Way to Handle Multipartite Entanglement?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of handling multi-partite entanglement, with one person searching for papers and resources specifically related to quantum information theory (QIT). The other person expresses a preference for studying examinations using standardized quantum mechanics (QM) or quantum field theory (QFT) operators, matrices, and tensors. They also mention searching for links and references under QM/QFT and finding better results by searching for GHZ states, which can be used to handle 3 and 4 entangled particle states.
Mordred
Is Quantum information theory the only theory that handles multi partite entanglement? I have been digging through the net but the only papers I have come across are quantum information theory based.

Though I don't have an issue with QIT, I would prefer to study examinations done with standardized QM or QFT operators, matrices and tensors.

If anyone knows of good links under QM/QFT would be appreciated. (I always like to cross study multiple methodologies for the same application)

Physics news on Phys.org
Update I am getting better hits by searching under GHZ states, in so far as to locate how to handle 3 and 4 entangled particle states. At least in these cases their are applicable experiments performed

What is multipartite entanglement?

Multipartite entanglement refers to a phenomenon in quantum physics where multiple particles are connected in such a way that the state of one particle is dependent on the state of the others, regardless of their physical distance from each other.

How is multipartite entanglement different from bipartite entanglement?

Bipartite entanglement involves only two particles, whereas multipartite entanglement involves three or more particles. This makes it a more complex and challenging area of study in quantum physics.

What are the potential applications of multipartite entanglement?

Multipartite entanglement has potential applications in quantum computing, quantum communication, and quantum cryptography. It also has implications for understanding the fundamental principles of quantum mechanics.

How is multipartite entanglement measured?

The degree of multipartite entanglement is measured using various entanglement measures, such as concurrence, tangle, and entanglement entropy. These measures quantify the amount of entanglement present in a system.

Can multipartite entanglement be created or destroyed?

Multipartite entanglement can be created through various methods, such as quantum operations and measurements, but it cannot be destroyed. It can only be transferred or redistributed among the particles involved in the entanglement.