Muppets For President

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around a YouTube video featuring Muppets portraying politicians and discussing the US Presidential Election. The participants expressed their enjoyment of the video and shared their favorite characters and moments. Some even joked about the real politicians being portrayed by Muppets. Ultimately, the conversation ended with a playful suggestion to vote for Kermit the Frog as President.
Physics news on Phys.org
Some of those are pretty good representations.

manamenah!

Cyrus said:
manamenah!

Oh, I hate you! Now I can't get that tune out of my head!

Zz.

Loved the Ron Paul one. :rofl: That screaming horn was perfect.

ZapperZ said:
Oh, I hate you! Now I can't get that tune out of my head!

Zz.

ma na na nuh nuh nuh, ma nuh nuh da de da, doo doo ... (shakes head)...manahmenah.

Evo said:
Loved the Ron Paul one. :rofl: That screaming horn was perfect.
That's Beaker, Dr Bunsen Honeydew's lab assistant and occasional experimental subject.

Romney does do a good Guy Smiley!

Are the real politicians the ones on the right or the left? :uhh: :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Are the real politicians the ones on the right or the left? :uhh: :biggrin:

They are the same person, Moonbie. Just that the one on the left is with make-up, while the right is without.

:)

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
They are the same person, Moonbie. Just that the one on the left is with make-up, while the right is without.

:)

Zz.

Oh! Now I get it. Must've been a blonde moment.

Kermit for President!

What are the Muppets For President?

The Muppets For President is a satirical campaign where the beloved characters from the Muppets franchise run for the presidency in the United States.

Who came up with the idea for Muppets For President?

The concept of Muppets For President was first introduced in a 1984 episode of The Muppet Show, where Kermit the Frog announces his candidacy for the Oval Office. The idea has since been revisited in various Muppets media and merchandise.

Are the Muppets actually running for president?

No, the Muppets are fictional characters and cannot legally run for any political office. The Muppets For President is purely a fictional campaign for entertainment purposes.

What is the purpose of Muppets For President?

The purpose of Muppets For President is to provide humorous commentary on the political landscape and to satirize the election process. It also serves as a way for the Muppets franchise to engage with its audience and remain relevant in popular culture.

Have any real political figures endorsed the Muppets For President?

No, as the Muppets For President is a fictional campaign, no real political figures have endorsed it. However, some politicians have made cameo appearances in Muppets media, such as former First Lady Michelle Obama appearing on Sesame Street.