Finding the Missing MWI Discussion: A Guide to Navigating Online Forums

• Thread starter pinball1970
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mwi
In summary, the discussion about MWI refers to the Many-Worlds Interpretation of quantum mechanics, which proposes that every possible outcome of a quantum event actually occurs in a separate universe. This theory is highly debated and controversial in the scientific community, leading to discussions and debates about its validity and implications. It may be difficult to find the discussion as it may have moved to a different platform or forum, or it may have been archived or removed. While MWI is considered a valid scientific theory based on mathematical and scientific principles, it is still unproven and not accepted by all scientists. More information about MWI can be found in scientific papers, books, and online forums and discussions.
pinball1970
Gold Member
Hi

Really interesting thread today on MWI @PeterDonis and another poster- nipped out came back and I can't find it

"world" featured a lot what it is and is not mathematically Peter referred to "branch" not actual world

If I am being a bit senior apologies

tks

Physics news on Phys.org
@pinball1970 just go to the profile of whoever posted in the thread and choose "Latest activity" :smile:

Likes pinball1970

1. Where did the MWI discussion go?

The MWI (Many-Worlds Interpretation) discussion likely went to a different platform or forum. It is possible that the original platform was shut down, or the discussion was moved to a more specialized forum or community.

2. Is the MWI discussion still active?

It is difficult to say for certain without knowing the specific discussion in question. However, as long as the platform or forum it is hosted on is still active, there is a possibility that the discussion is still ongoing.

3. Why can't I find the MWI discussion?

Again, it is difficult to say without more context. It could be that the discussion was removed or archived, or it could simply be difficult to find due to the large amount of content on the internet.

4. Can I participate in the MWI discussion?

If the discussion is still active and open to new members, then yes, you can participate. However, if the discussion has been closed or moved to a more specialized platform, it may be more difficult to join.

5. Is the MWI discussion still relevant?

The relevance of the MWI discussion depends on your perspective and current research in the field of quantum mechanics. Some scientists still support the MWI, while others have proposed alternative theories. Ultimately, the relevance of the discussion is determined by the scientific community and their ongoing research.