1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My Birthdayworthiness

1. Oct 26, 2005 #1

Mk

I was just wondering if someone would post a happy birthday thread for me if it was my birthday anniversary. I don't think so. :frown:

Be honest!!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 26, 2005 #2
    well, we'd need to know when your birthday is....

4. Oct 26, 2005 #3

Danger

Gold Member

Of course we would! Although I don't generally see it myself, the trick to getting a birthday party is to list your birthday (including year) in your profile. If it actually is your birthday, then I wish a very happy one for you.

5. Oct 26, 2005 #4

Mk

I was seeing how whozum and somebody else had birthdays today from Evo, and that got me ter thinkin.

6. Oct 26, 2005 #5
    heh.... its not whozum's bday. he's hurt and in the hospital. i created a get well thread for him. evo created birthday threads for moonbear and cronxeh. when's your bday eheh?

7. Oct 26, 2005 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Sometimes I forget to check the birthday listings, did we miss your birthday? :cry:

8. Oct 26, 2005 #7
    MK,

Don't feel bad if Evo forgot to check if it was your B-day, that is how she is: Spacey, forgetful, and not very good around the house! Be careful, she may just break your heart!

Oh yeah, Happy B-day!

9. Oct 26, 2005 #8

I am pretty sure no one would bother with your birthday anniversary since nobody likes you.

j/king

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?