Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My Birthdayworthiness

1. Oct 26, 2005 #1

I was just wondering if someone would post a happy birthday thread for me if it was my birthday anniversary. I don't think so. :frown:

Be honest!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 26, 2005 #2
    well, we'd need to know when your birthday is....
  4. Oct 26, 2005 #3

Gold Member

Of course we would! Although I don't generally see it myself, the trick to getting a birthday party is to list your birthday (including year) in your profile. If it actually is your birthday, then I wish a very happy one for you.
  5. Oct 26, 2005 #4

I was seeing how whozum and somebody else had birthdays today from Evo, and that got me ter thinkin.
  6. Oct 26, 2005 #5
    heh.... its not whozum's bday. he's hurt and in the hospital. i created a get well thread for him. evo created birthday threads for moonbear and cronxeh. when's your bday eheh?
  7. Oct 26, 2005 #6

Staff: Mentor

Sometimes I forget to check the birthday listings, did we miss your birthday? :cry:
  8. Oct 26, 2005 #7

Don't feel bad if Evo forgot to check if it was your B-day, that is how she is: Spacey, forgetful, and not very good around the house! Be careful, she may just break your heart!

Oh yeah, Happy B-day!
  9. Oct 26, 2005 #8

I am pretty sure no one would bother with your birthday anniversary since nobody likes you.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?