My cat ran away

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
Lisa!
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Nah cats are ok, especially when they're stupid tiny little kittie witties who don't yet understand the laws of physics.
These stupid cats are using physics laws better than human.have you noticed when they fall from a high building, they don't get hurt?!and anyway they know how to win humans' hearts included physicist,engineering,psychlogist and then drive them crazy :grumpy:

Hmmm.....................
not serious now butI think you'd better visit a psychologist as soon as possible because I'm afraid you'll suffer from schizophreni in the future like yomamma or Atric fox!(they think they're Klusener!)

JamesU
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
not serious now butI think you'd better visit a psychologist as soon as possible because I'm afraid you'll suffer from schizophreni in the future like yomamma or Atric fox!(they think they're Klusener!)
hmmm......

Lisa!
Gold Member
yomamma said:
hmmm......
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=79028&page=25&pp=15 [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
JamesU
Gold Member
hmmm......

Cats need to go on adventures sometimes. I'm sure your cat is having a great voyage of self discovery. Perhaps she has gone to London to visit the queen. My cat went missing for a whole year once and when she got back she was all wild and hardcore and she wouldn't eat her food unless I jiggled it around and made small furry mammal noises.

Danger
Gold Member
icvotria said:
I jiggled it around and made small furry mammal noises.
This is a talent that shouldn't be wasted on a cat. Have you applied for work at the Clinic?

:bugeye: Did I say that?!?!?! Put it back in context!!! :yuck:

Lisa!
Gold Member
icvotria said:
Cats need to go on adventures sometimes. I'm sure your cat is having a great voyage of self discovery. Perhaps she has gone to London to visit the queen. My cat went missing for a whole year once and when she got back she was all wild and hardcore and she wouldn't eat her food unless I jiggled it around and made small furry mammal noises.
That could be right esp. if she would get a rich boyfriend.

Danger
Gold Member
icvotria said:
Put it back in context!!! :yuck:
What, and ruin a perfectly good fantasy?

Lisa!
Gold Member
Danger said:
What, and ruin a perfectly good fantasy?
No just save your life :wink:

Danger
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
No just save your life :wink:
No worries. I have lots of hiding places that I can get to before she makes it across the pond.

JamesU
Gold Member
:surprised what's this thread come to?!

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
So what's the news on the cat? Has the cat returned? It's been about a week now.

Poor kitcat :frown:.

JamesU
Gold Member
no, she's still missing. I can't believe that we haven't gone to the animal shelter yet, but we're going today

JamesU
Gold Member
today, my dad visited the shelter and we found nothing. we thought we found here and picked a cat up when we realized it had front claws, our cat had her front claws removed

Danger
Gold Member
yomamma said:
our cat had her front claws removed
I don't want to make you feel bad by saying this, but that's one of the cruelest things that can be done to a cat. It actually involves surgical removal of the last joint on every toe. Their ability to walk properly is impaired (although it might not be obvious watching them), they can't land as they should from a jump (or a jump-shot, in your case), and they are almost completely defenseless. Besides all that, the recovery period is very painful and it's easy to get an infection whilst digging in the litter box. It's far better to hold the sucker down and go at it with the nail clippers every couple of months.
That being said, I hope you find her soon. I'd freak if Lucy ever got out and took off, so I know what you're going through.