Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip

In summary, the speaker has created a comic strip that they write weekly at their university. They have received positive feedback and decided to create a website for those who may have missed an issue. The website will be published in two weeks. The speaker enjoys making the comic and has gained valuable experience from it. They also find it amusing to see students reading their comic in public.
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Hey!

I finally got something I wanted to get done. You guys are the first to see the website. I won't be publishing the link to the website for another 2 weeks.

This is my comic strip that I write at my university. I write one issue every week. The website contains an extra one at that.

You might not get the joke in a strip or two because it is related to the school, otherwise it's all good.

People really like my comic, and they admit to laughing out loud. I decided to make the website for the purpose for those that might have missed an issue.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy them.

www.stupidbobby.8m.com

Note: There are no banners.

Physics news on Phys.org
I liked issue #3! :biggrin:

someone always asks.

Math Is Hard said:
I liked issue #3! :biggrin:

someone always asks.

I thank them for that too. :approve:

I laughed at quite a few of them. Very good!

btw, in number 9 you misspelled counselor.

Ivan Seeking said:
I laughed at quite a few of them. Very good!

btw, in number 9 you misspelled counselor.

I think that's the Canadian way.

Glad you enjoyed them. :biggrin:

:rofl: 3 is great. Good stuff!

It's great to hear people like it.

It's really fun doing it. The experience I'm gaining from it is enormous. Writing my first one was really nerve wracking because you're aren't handing this into a prof. for no one to see. This is out in the public. It has to be good. That whole idea was huge.

It's kind of weird walking by students reading the comic section, and knowing the writer is just a few feet away. I haven't met the other writers yet, and they haven't met me too (obviously). I guess we will have to get together one day.

1. What is "Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip" about?

"Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip" is a comic strip that follows the misadventures of a young boy named Bobby and his friends. It is a humorous and lighthearted series that often pokes fun at everyday situations and human behavior.

2. Who creates "Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip"?

"Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip" is created by a team of writers and artists who work together to come up with new and funny ideas for the comic strip. It is a collaborative effort that combines different talents and perspectives.

3. Is "Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip" is intended to be a family-friendly comic strip suitable for all ages. While some jokes may be more geared towards adults, the overall content is appropriate for children as well.

4. How often is "Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip" updated?

The comic strip is updated once a week, usually on a specific day of the week. However, there may be occasional breaks or delays due to unforeseen circumstances.

5. Can I share "Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip" on social media?

Yes, you are welcome to share "Welcome to Stupid Bobby's Comic Strip" on social media as long as you credit the creators and do not alter the content in any way. You can also follow the official social media pages for the comic strip to stay updated on new releases and announcements.