Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My commitment to physics

1. Apr 26, 2016 #1
    Hey, I am a new user here hoping to be as active as possible over the course of the next few months. For various circumstances i will be having a lot of free time for the next few months and I plan to use this time to familiarize my self and learn as much physics as i can physically and mentally handle. Anyway that's about it, I'll likely be bugging some of you regarding different types of advise. I'll try not to be too much of a nuisance .

cheers,
    jebjed

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 26, 2016 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Welcome to the forum. What's your level of formal education? That is, at what level will you be studying physics?

4. Apr 26, 2016 #3
    i have recently finished first year college level physics so ill likely be starting from zero again just to have a really solid understanding of the foundations , in terms of math i likely will not be starting from zero given im at calc iii and i feel no need to go back into learning limits and derivatives from scratch.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted