What is the Concept of Singularity in Relation to Black Holes?

In summary, the concept of singularity in relation to black holes refers to the point at which the gravitational pull becomes infinite and the laws of physics break down. This is where the mass of a black hole is concentrated, creating an intense gravitational force that even light cannot escape from. The singularity is surrounded by the event horizon, which marks the boundary of the black hole and separates it from the rest of the universe. Scientists and physicists continue to study and theorize about the nature of singularities and their role in the universe.
JRBeckey
I'm looking for help in understanding the meaning, nature and/or concept of singularity as such applies to the mechanics of a black hole ...

Physics news on Phys.org
JRBeckey said:
I'm looking for help in understanding the meaning, nature and/or concept of singularity as such applies to the mechanics of a black hole ...
I'd be happy to give you an answer but you need to read the forum rules. This section is for introductions only. If you have technical questions you need to post them in the proper forum.

The OP needs to repost questions in the proper forum, as phinds says. Thread closed.