Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My dog is cute

1. Feb 25, 2005 #1

Evo

Staff: Mentor

My dog is cute!!!!!!!!

This is my best friend and constant companion.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 25, 2005 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

It's absolutely gorgeous, Evo!
    I'm usually most fond of labradors and rottweilers, but your cuddly friend is simply adorable.

4. Feb 25, 2005 #3
    wanna know something that sounds pathetic, but really isn't. My best friends are here.

5. Feb 25, 2005 #4

Astronuc

Yep - definitely cute.

You're cute too, Tribdog. *pats Tribdog* Don't want any rivalries now. :biggrin:

6. Feb 25, 2005 #5
    Are you saying that Tsu is your dog?

7. Feb 25, 2005 #6

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Great pictures! Wish I could say the same about my almost 1 year old kitten...she is full of trouble and usually when I come home, I find her water dish spilled all over the kitchen floor, some sort of picture or paper shredded, or my computer desk has been cleared off of anything she can swipe away (not the computer luckily).

8. Feb 25, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Very cute doggie! I just noticed that the middle picture looks like the same pose you use for your avatar photo! It's a good angle for both of you. Well, at least if you're going to risk starting to look like your dog, you picked a cute one.

9. Feb 25, 2005 #8

Evo

I was just thinking the same thing, where the camera sits, if you're looking at the monitor, that's the angle. He was looking at himself in the monitor in the second picture. :biggrin:

This was actually my older daughter's dog, but she wasn't home enough to take care of it, so she gave it to me. Tomorrow she is giving me her cat because she's decided she's allergic to it. She's decided to replace it with a hamster. In a few months I will have a hamster. :rolleyes: Thank goodness she doesn't like snakes. :bugeye:

10. Feb 25, 2005 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Does she know hamsters are nocturnal? They'll stay up all night on that little squeaky running wheel, and can be pretty grouchy if you want to play with them during the day.

11. Feb 25, 2005 #10

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Mine is pertty cute to.

[​IMG]

12. Feb 25, 2005 #11
    Its a gremlin... run! :biggrin:

Three breeds I like: golden retriever (on #2 and #3 now), alaskan malamute, german shepherd

13. Feb 25, 2005 #12

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, another cute doggy! Now I'm wishing I had a dog again! :frown: But, I'm just not home enough to be a good mommy to a dog.

14. Feb 25, 2005 #13
    I have two here you can have :rofl:

15. Feb 25, 2005 #14
    It is very nice!
    I like it very much!

16. Feb 26, 2005 #15

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Becareful when you have an hamster and a cat.. my sister came home one day to find bits of pieces of hamster on the living room floor.. somehow the cat had caught it from its cage :bugeye: :yuck:

17. Feb 26, 2005 #16

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

A dog I'd love is this one
    [​IMG]
    a great pyrenees

18. Feb 26, 2005 #17

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

To Monique:Now THAT is a fine dog...:approve: However,you know that de gustibus ...:wink:

Daniel.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  19. Feb 26, 2005 #18
    hey, you dumped me.

20. Feb 26, 2005 #19
    Evo, is that the JAWS OF DEATH you've been talking about,or the other one? :confused:

21. Feb 26, 2005 #20
    Integral, my brother has a dog like that one. It barks constantly. In an effort to get it to shut up he bought a shock collar. I was curious as to how shock collars work so I put it on my neck. I made a barking noise and it gave me a warning beep, I barked a second time and WHAM! !!! it shot a bolt of lightning into my neck. I screamed in suprise and WHAM!! it got me again.its a neverending cycle. once the batteries died and I quit twitching I refused to let them put that torture device on the dog.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?