My feet stink!

1. Sitting at my desk all day, smelling small hints of this piss like smell once in a while. Take off my shoes just now and whowa.... Very powerfull odor of cat piss!!!! But get this, not just one shoe.... one of my three cats pissed in both friggin shoes!

:devil: :grumpy:

2. jcsd
  3. No they did not. You just have the talent called : 'owning smelly feet'

It's real easy to put the blame on some biochemical entity that is not capable of defending itself against your accusations. SHAME ON YOU

marlon

4. Evo

Staff: Mentor

My animals vomit in my shoes. :grumpy:

Nothing will wake you up faster in the morning than sliding your foot into a vomit filled shoe. :yuck:

5. Trust me, its cat piss. Clean socks, havent worn these shoes for about a week. My other shoes are all fine. And the fact that I know without a doubt what cat piss smells like.

6. Now thats making ME sick.. :yuck: :eek: :frown:

7. DaveC426913

DaveC426913 16,310
    Gold Member

It means they hate you.

I'm guessing you hate them, and they know it.

8. maybe they just wanted to get rid of his smelly-feet-smell

marlon

9. When I pack for a trip, I half to put the cats in the laundry room.
    :grumpy: If I don't they will jump in my suitcase and pee! Its the only time they misbehave.

10. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

And then people wonder why I don't want a cat as a pet. :rolleyes:

11. cepheid

cepheid 5,191
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Only as a personal sniper? :tongue2: I can imagine your instructions to the cat: "Be vigilant, and shoot any tribdogs on sight!"

12. Danger

Danger 9,878
    Gold Member

Are you sure that two of your three cats didn't piss in one shoe each?

That's a hoot, man. :rofl:

13. Eeeewww, Evo, hand me one of your shoes, I'm gonna hurl. :yuck:

14. didnt you know? all cats use awp's

15. damn cs camper cats!

16. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Or maybe all three took turns in both shoes! You know, one pissed in the shoe, then the next smelled that and had to piss on top of it, etc. :rofl: Maybe they're trying to tell you there's a shoe sale with your name on it!

17. chroot

chroot 10,426
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The only good thing about cats is that they're biodegradable.

- Warren

18. As a man with an allergy to them, I love this line. I've used it once already. :biggrin:

19. Danger

Danger 9,878
    Gold Member

What's your address, man? I have some combings from Lucy that need to be disposed of. :tongue:

20. SOS2008

SOS2008 1,553
    Gold Member

Like most animals, cats will express themselves--especially resentment.

Whenever my brother and his wife went away, they would come home to find the bathroom tissue shredded into piles. They had to remember to store the rolls away before they left home.

After I had my cat declawed, he walked up onto me, and pissed on me. He had never done that before, or did it again. He was, shall we say, pissed.

The shoes probably had a scent of another male on them--where did you walk?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?