1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My first post!

1. Dec 3, 2005 #1
    Hi. My name is Facial, and I come from the small world of Sciforums (if you go on SF you might know me from there).

My name has several well-known connotations, and you may interpret it as any of them, or a combination thereof since I really don't care (btw, I am male).

Nice meeting you all.:smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 3, 2005 #2
    *mmmmph* *mmph* *mmph*

4. Dec 3, 2005 #3

Aww, I wanna hear what trib thought up. Evo, could you ungag him long enough for me to hear?

Welcome Facial!

5. Dec 3, 2005 #4
    Welcome to PF, Facial who is a male!

6. Dec 3, 2005 #5

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

How cool! That was my nickname in high school.
    Welcome, Facial!

7. Dec 3, 2005 #6
    my first thought was mmmph mmph mmpph, but you know how some people around here think about mmph. Especially when I start mmmph mmph mmph underneath mmph mmph about mmph. Guess how many mmph mmph into mmph mmph a mmph?
    lol
    7 one to mmph and 6 mmph mmph mmph.

8. Dec 3, 2005 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome Facial!!!

No, not too many people here venture into sciforums, you will find this a much different type of place. I hope you enjoy it here. :smile:

9. Dec 3, 2005 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome Facial! I'm glad to see we don't have to decorate tribdog in any more lace curtains here, despite the set-up he's just dying to respond to. :rofl: *wraps tribdog in another layer of duct tape*

10. Dec 4, 2005 #9

You of all people should know how much he likes to be tied up like that. Stop teasing him, its just cruel.

11. Dec 4, 2005 #10
    Oh man, oh man, oh man. That caught me totally by surprise. It's like, such a plausible utterance for your current avatar.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2005
  12. Dec 4, 2005 #11

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Facial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That's plenty-o-pink for a manly male. It puts hair on your chest. :biggrin:

So... why don't you tell us all about these connotations... we are a curious bunch.

13. Dec 4, 2005 #12

Danger

Gold Member

When I worked at the Texas Gate (that stupid cowboy bar), and my darts team played primarily in Calgary, I deliberately bought pink shirts for us just for the sake of pissing off the cowboys. It bugged them, but they knew better than to mess with us. :biggrin:

Welcome aboard Facial. While I'm not familiar with the site that you mentioned, I can assure you that this is the absolute best science area that you could hope for.

14. Dec 4, 2005 #13

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at this. I'm a degenerate, I know.

15. Dec 4, 2005 #14
    Man everyone is really holding back here. Facial as a name, and then MIH's comment, I almost think you guys are being funny by not saying anything at all!

16. Dec 4, 2005 #15
    Even I ..mmnnummpppp mmuunnppppp!!!!

But welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

17. Dec 4, 2005 #16

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Evo! What did you do to poor little tribdog and why don't you do it more often?

18. Dec 4, 2005 #17
    she would have to talk to me to do anything to me and she's STILL not talking to me.

19. Dec 4, 2005 #18

Lisa!

Gold Member

Welcome to PF! :smile:

20. Dec 4, 2005 #19

honestrosewater

Gold Member

:confused: I thought Facial was tribdog in a slick disguise.

21. Dec 4, 2005 #20

Lisa!

Gold Member

Really?????????????????????

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?