Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My first post!

1. Dec 3, 2005 #1
    Hi. My name is Facial, and I come from the small world of Sciforums (if you go on SF you might know me from there).

My name has several well-known connotations, and you may interpret it as any of them, or a combination thereof since I really don't care (btw, I am male).

Nice meeting you all.:smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 3, 2005 #2
    *mmmmph* *mmph* *mmph*

4. Dec 3, 2005 #3

Aww, I wanna hear what trib thought up. Evo, could you ungag him long enough for me to hear?

Welcome Facial!

5. Dec 3, 2005 #4
    Welcome to PF, Facial who is a male!

6. Dec 3, 2005 #5

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

How cool! That was my nickname in high school.
    Welcome, Facial!

7. Dec 3, 2005 #6
    my first thought was mmmph mmph mmpph, but you know how some people around here think about mmph. Especially when I start mmmph mmph mmph underneath mmph mmph about mmph. Guess how many mmph mmph into mmph mmph a mmph?
    lol
    7 one to mmph and 6 mmph mmph mmph.

8. Dec 3, 2005 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome Facial!!!

No, not too many people here venture into sciforums, you will find this a much different type of place. I hope you enjoy it here. :smile:

9. Dec 3, 2005 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome Facial! I'm glad to see we don't have to decorate tribdog in any more lace curtains here, despite the set-up he's just dying to respond to. :rofl: *wraps tribdog in another layer of duct tape*

10. Dec 4, 2005 #9

You of all people should know how much he likes to be tied up like that. Stop teasing him, its just cruel.

11. Dec 4, 2005 #10
    Oh man, oh man, oh man. That caught me totally by surprise. It's like, such a plausible utterance for your current avatar.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2005
  12. Dec 4, 2005 #11

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Facial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That's plenty-o-pink for a manly male. It puts hair on your chest. :biggrin:

So... why don't you tell us all about these connotations... we are a curious bunch.

13. Dec 4, 2005 #12

Danger

Gold Member

When I worked at the Texas Gate (that stupid cowboy bar), and my darts team played primarily in Calgary, I deliberately bought pink shirts for us just for the sake of pissing off the cowboys. It bugged them, but they knew better than to mess with us. :biggrin:

Welcome aboard Facial. While I'm not familiar with the site that you mentioned, I can assure you that this is the absolute best science area that you could hope for.

14. Dec 4, 2005 #13

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at this. I'm a degenerate, I know.

15. Dec 4, 2005 #14
    Man everyone is really holding back here. Facial as a name, and then MIH's comment, I almost think you guys are being funny by not saying anything at all!

16. Dec 4, 2005 #15
    Even I ..mmnnummpppp mmuunnppppp!!!!

But welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

17. Dec 4, 2005 #16

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Evo! What did you do to poor little tribdog and why don't you do it more often?

18. Dec 4, 2005 #17
    she would have to talk to me to do anything to me and she's STILL not talking to me.

19. Dec 4, 2005 #18

Lisa!

Gold Member

Welcome to PF! :smile:

20. Dec 4, 2005 #19

honestrosewater

Gold Member

:confused: I thought Facial was tribdog in a slick disguise.

21. Dec 4, 2005 #20

Lisa!

Gold Member

Really?????????????????????

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?