Who is Facial? Nice to meet you!

• Thread starter Facial
  • Start date
In summary: Hmm... Actually, looking back over the past year, no one that has introduced themselves here and were "warmly welcomed" stayed, most never... actually replied to any messages. Hmm...
Evo said:
Actually, looking back over the past year, no one that has introduced themselves here and were "warmly welcomed" stayed, most never returned. :redface:
Maybe we need to try smacking them with the welcome fish instead of just allowing them to select one from the bucket out back? They are finding the bucket when we send them there, right? I mean, you just have to follow your nose until you detect the aroma of fish left out in the hot sun; they couldn't miss that, could they? :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
___ said:
blank men are always lucky :biggrin:

Very clever of you! No one could realize you'd be banned if it'd happen!:cool:

Facial, come back, I was only kidding!

Moonbear said:
Maybe we need to try smacking them with the welcome fish instead of just allowing them to select one from the bucket out back? They are finding the bucket when we send them there, right? I mean, you just have to follow your nose until you detect the aroma of fish left out in the hot sun; they couldn't miss that, could they? :uhh:
I hereby nominate Pengwuino for Official Welcome Fish Smacker. :approve: No one can slap the salmon like the P-man.

Math Is Hard said:
I hereby nominate Pengwuino for Official Welcome Fish Smacker. :approve: No one can slap the salmon like the P-man.
Slapping the salmon? Is that what they're calling it these days?

___ said:
good god! i was lucky that the "new thread" button was hard to find.

What? They love neophytes and newbies.

franznietzsche said:
What? They love neophytes and newbies.

Blank Man isn't really new. Just reincarnated:

___ said:
thank you, but i have been here before:rofl: , i just couldn't activate my previous account:cry: . i miss wolram and arildno's talks and astronuc's PMs.:cry:

Math Is Hard said:
If they made salmon flavored Beefaroni, he'd be in heaven.

zoobyshoe said:

Thats seriously disgusting on a level I almost thought was not possible. Almost as bad as pesto salmon. I mean really, pesto salmon? WTF?

franznietzsche said:
Thats seriously disgusting on a level I almost thought was not possible.
My profound apologies. In the future I'll limit myself to levels of disgustingness you already realize are possible.

Lisa! said:
Very clever of you! No one could realize you'd be banned if it'd happen!:cool:
why?
no, i want my mommy :cry:

zoobyshoe said:
You just have to leave it out for a few days.

___ said:
why?
no, i want my mommy :cry:
Because of your username. What would happen if they put another line on your username? Nothing, we just see 2 lines (or perhaps a larger line)!o:)

Lisa! said:
Because of your username. What would happen if they put another line on your username? Nothing, we just see 2 lines (or perhaps a larger line)!o:)
Everyone would go around calling him Equals Man instead.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.