1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My halloween video

1. Oct 27, 2005 #1
    as made by me, a halloween video featuring Jason Vorhees and some blood! Be prepared!

video here - http://www.vimeo.com/clip=16433

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 27, 2005 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yay! A halloween special! The stabbing could have been a bit more messy though. The hands and knife looked a little too clean. But then I just happen to like gratuitous blood flinging. :smile:

What were you stabbing to make the SFX?

4. Oct 27, 2005 #3
    Halloween comes and goes by real fast.

5. Oct 27, 2005 #4
    What's the proper way to operate that vimeo? The clip keeps starting, stopping, and starting over from the beginning. What gives?

6. Oct 27, 2005 #5

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

are you on dial-up connection, Zoob?

7. Oct 27, 2005 #6
    Yup. Is that the problem?

8. Oct 27, 2005 #7
    Worked fine for me.

9. Oct 27, 2005 #8

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think that's all it is. I would think that you could just let the movie finish loading completely and then play it back..? Are you using internet explorer for your browser?

10. Oct 27, 2005 #9
    I guess I'll just wait till next time I go to an internet cafe to view this fine piece of cinema. I'm getting roadrunner as soon as I get around to it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?