Who is lurking in this Halloween video?

• Thread starter omega2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary, the conversation is about a Halloween video featuring Jason Vorhees and some blood. One person suggests that the stabbing in the video could have been messier, while another person wonders how to properly operate the video on Vimeo. It is mentioned that the video may not load properly for someone using a dial-up connection, but it works fine for others. The conversation ends with someone stating they will watch the video at an internet cafe and get a faster internet connection soon.
omega2
as made by me, a halloween video featuring Jason Vorhees and some blood! Be prepared!

video here - http://www.vimeo.com/clip=16433

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Yay! A halloween special! The stabbing could have been a bit more messy though. The hands and knife looked a little too clean. But then I just happen to like gratuitous blood flinging. :smile:

What were you stabbing to make the SFX?

Halloween comes and goes by real fast.

What's the proper way to operate that vimeo? The clip keeps starting, stopping, and starting over from the beginning. What gives?

are you on dial-up connection, Zoob?

Math Is Hard said:
are you on dial-up connection, Zoob?
Yup. Is that the problem?

Worked fine for me.

zoobyshoe said:
Yup. Is that the problem?
I think that's all it is. I would think that you could just let the movie finish loading completely and then play it back..? Are you using internet explorer for your browser?

Math Is Hard said:
I think that's all it is. I would think that you could just let the movie finish loading completely and then play it back..? Are you using internet explorer for your browser?
I guess I'll just wait till next time I go to an internet cafe to view this fine piece of cinema. I'm getting roadrunner as soon as I get around to it.

1. Who is the main character in this Halloween video?

The main character in this Halloween video is a ghost named Casper.

2. Is there a monster in this Halloween video?

Yes, there is a monster in this Halloween video. It is a werewolf named Rufus.

3. Are there any witches in this Halloween video?

No, there are no witches in this Halloween video. However, there is a witch costume worn by one of the characters.

4. Who is the villain in this Halloween video?

The villain in this Halloween video is a vampire named Vlad. He is the one causing trouble and scaring the other characters.

5. What is the theme of this Halloween video?

The theme of this Halloween video is facing your fears and finding friendship in unexpected places.