• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

My Interest in Physics and Mathematics

• Thread starter crypt_su
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hi Folks
May be a'm buggingu ppl with these time taking questions .. But i am not in state to go ahead with my interests

I am interested in understanding different aspects of physics and mathematics related to same .

Can anyone of u guide me as where to start ?. This is the biggest quesion in front of me . :smile:

I wud like to develop sound knowledge in Maths + Physics .

Looking eagerly for ur help.

Thanks in advance

Answers and Replies

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Are you in school? Will you be going to school, or do you plan to learn on your own?

:confused:

well, assuming you are in college or are going to be entering college, a safe bet would be taking the calculus/diff eq sequence and the introductory physics sequence, and also the modern physics course (if available).

and...of course, if you REALLY like that stuff, you can major in physics...

I need to answer following questions for you .
1: I completed my graduate studies as computer science student . I have learnt physics or maths as one required subject .

But my interest in these two subjects has increased a lot . So i need guidance as how to proceed . May be this is very basic at this point of time . Still i have to go wuth my interest in understnading Maths and Physics.

Man these info would be more clearer .
Eagery waiting for ur reply.

crytp_su

Assuming that you are attending college, that information is readily available in your institutions calendar. Consult that first as it will give you a greater insight on what to take than what you are suggested to take on PF. However, I am surprised you were not required to take any math courses as a computer science major.

If you are not attending college, then specify if your self-learning.

Last edited: